Interfacing Arduino or Raspberry Pi to Zipabox / Zipatile
I have a couple projects at home to automate and integrate with Zipato controllers but there is no commercial interface that I can buy so, I have decided to remember my electronic skills I had when I was in university and create my own device, however looks like raspberry pi and arduino are the coolest kids on the neighborhood and doing some research I can imagine why. I really don't have experience with linux so for me arduino would be more familiar, but also looking into all the stuff they got available could be a difficult decision to make.
I want to ask your opinion and share your experience with any of these devices and which way would be more easy, reliable and deeply integrated, so far these are my options;
1. Arduino YUN using HTTP requests.
2. Arduino ONE with Wifi shield using HTTP requests.
3. Arduino ONE with Xbee Wifi shield using HTTP requests (looks like Xbee has their own online automation platform)
4. Arduino ONE with Xbee Zigbee shield, using Zigbee as comm protocol. Not sure if these devices will be compatible with Zipabox Zigbee expansion module.
5. Raspberry Pi using HTTP requests.
I just bought a couple books and trying to decide wether to go with arduino (and which comm protocol) or Raspberry. I know a few people have integrated raspberries so any light you can shed will be greatly appreciated.