This object is in archive! 

Issues with 0.9.999.3 Firmware

Slashroot shared this problem 9 years ago
In Progress

Guys,

I asked Zipato and they seems to have no clue....

I restarted and synchronised several times with any firmware even by using the old GUI as a second try.

I have the following issue:

Firmware 0.9.999.3a and 0.9.999.3b:

-First minute i am able to turn on/off any z-wave device

-After a minute it takes several seconds before the z-wave device reacts

-After several minutes it starts to take like 7 minutes before a device responds

-Rules are not executed at all

-When i restart the box i have the same scenario, even if i disable all the rules after some time it take minutes before a device is turned on/off

You would say a z-wave network issue and that might be the case, but all devices like motion sensors and door sensors and device that report power consumption are reporting their status directly to the zipabox.

I also some RF433 devices which are functioning correctly (not within rules)

Firmware 0.9.999.2a

-All devices are responding

-Rules that contain IF/ELSE/JOIN etc do not work, a simple rule when motion turn on light works. To make it work if no motion you need to create a separate rule to turn it off.

Firmware 0.9.999.2i

-I did not have any issues with this firmware, but using the API i can only go to 0.9.999.2a and 0.999.3a or 0.9.999.3b

Last device was added during christmas period so nothing new last weeks.

Any one has an idea?

Replies (6)

photo

I think I have the same kind of problems since saturday's evening.

I had the same issue last week and had to disable one of my rule which was causing the problem.

I had made no modification at all before it happened.

This evening I will try to switch off all my rules one by one in order to find the new problematic rule (I suppose that it is coming from this).

The thing is that I don't understand why this kind of problem can happen when no modification of rules are done.

I will keep you informed...

Regards

photo

In my case i have all my rules disabled and still have issues

The status is now that i can turn devices on/off for about 5 minutes and then it's over, Rules do not work at all (also not in that 5 minute window) , even simple ones that use IF Motion then turn on light

photo

Please open a ticket at support.zipato.com if your Rules have stopped working so we could look into it.

Regards,

Hrvoje

photo

I already have a ticket open for quite some days....(since the 19th of January)

Issue should have been solved according to the support team today at 01:54 PM, but it's not as noted in my ticket (at 2:26 PM) but that will be next day again ....

Rules are my second problem, for now all are disabled since i cannot even properly turn my light on and off....

photo

Well I really don't understand what happened because after swtiching off some rules all worked properly, and now I have switch on all my rules and it is still working...

Sorry to hear that you have a different kind of problem.

photo

Same problem for me !

Ticket already open (last Friday), very fast and friendly response fom zipato. They told me, that there will be an update (hot-fix) for this problem tomorrow ! So, lets wait an see...

I hope, they get the problem fixed, beause a home automation which reacts only sometimes is .... u s e l e s s for me and my family.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file