This object is in archive! 

Nexa WMR-1000

Johan Calmblad shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I can´t add my Nexa WMR-1000 on/off switches and it is not listed i the supported device list.

Is there any chanche Zipato will support the WMR-1000 device in the future?

Replies (11)

photo

Thank you for the answer. I tried to join it as PER-1500. But it was very shaky and did not respond correct when switching on and off.

Thanks Ivan!

photo

I tried to add it as WMR-3500 and I'm also experiencing instability when trying to switch it on/off. It worked very good after join of the device but after 5min I can't get it on/off. If it's the 433 range problem or support I don't know.

photo

OK, I did feel that it might be the server that are delaying the on/off and made a simple rule with the switch and it works perfect. ON - 120sec Wait - Off. Did this 5 times now without any delay.

photo

Hi, I have the same problem. Where did you put the rule? I bought my Zipabox today and if this doesn't work I have to return it tomorrow, and go back to my unstable TellstickNet.

photo

Carina K: The rule is built in the "Rule creator" on my.zipato.com and this sync with your box and put's it alive. I have a small Tellsticknet solution running but I'm taking one and one device over to the zipabox. I think you should buy a z-wave module to play with. It's much easier than trying to use 433mhz.

Ivan, good answer.

Christian

photo

Hi,

I have also problem with WMR-1000.

The unit don't work correct with any typ in the list. But I think I know the problem.

If I try to connect the unit to a standard NEXA remote, it can only be connected if I press on the remote for 1 sec. If I push to fast, then the sensor cant recognize the remote control.

The thing is that then the Zipabox sends out the signal, its to short.

After that I tried one other thing.

I created three different type of sensors and connected them manual, I set the unit in learning mode and trigged them manually, by pushing the on button on the screen several times. In this way I created three switches to the NEXA unit. After tha, created one virtual sensor for trigging them.

With this thing I could create two rules (see the pictures), and with the two rules I can control the WMR-1000.

The solution from Zipato Team must be that you create a new type of sensor that sends the signal longer.

BR, Johan

photo

Hi Ivan,

I have now upgraded to the new official Firmware 0.9.999.3.

But the Nexa device WMR-1000 is NOT yet supported, you can´t find it in trhe list. (Please se the attache picture.)

You ca also see in the pictur that I have the latest firmware.

In other words, it´s not working...

BR, Johan

photo

It's there and I'm going to try it later tonight.

Christian

photo

Stop, stop, stop,

I was mistaking!!!

I hve deleted all my tries and reseteed the Nexa unit.

Now it works perfectly with the typ Nexa LCMR-1000

Thanks alot!!!'

BR Johan

photo

Hi again,

I can comfirm that the Nexa WMR-1000 works perfactly with the new UI.

https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/app2dashboard

BR Johan

photo

BLA BLA BLA

I CAN CONFIRM THAT WMR-1000 NOT WORK !!!

DEVICE FOUND AND SETUP BUT NO END POINT SO ITS USELESS

ZIPATO QUALITY!!

WORKS OR NOT WORK WHEN IT WANT

ALL DEPENDS WHERE AND WHEN THE WIND PLOWS

photo

You just need to upgrade to latest beta release and re-include the device.....

And keep calm....

photo

Thanks for your comment and help try, appreciate it.

___i calm down___

and

also upgrade to latest beta release.

device found like earlier and now also the end point too so it should works fine.

but still nothing happend when try to control wmr-1000 via control center or iphone app.

i also buy new wmr-1000 but still its does not work.

superior is that wmr-1000 has worked earlier and i also make the rule to use it via sunrise/down and those works fine few months ago.

but after that stopped working and for now still not work.

its not professional way when compatibility to some equipment stops and to

get it to work again need to make the uppgrade.

I really am sure that zipato is not the tool for professional home automation use.

the working stability is so weak.

think the situation that someone make zipato automation for the customer purpose.

Or build it to house and someday sell the house with zipato controls.

zipato only suits for playing to blink lights or plugs.

It has take much less time to make fixed installation twilight switch (that i would do next)

than playing with zipato controls.

the idea is really good but the unreliability ruin it badly.

photo

I will concentrate only on your Nexa problem. The thing is that your Nexa probably did not receive the command during join procedure. I suggest you to try to reset the Nexa device and try to join it again. Other reason might be that device is out of range, so you may try to move it closer

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file