This object is in archive! 

No graph data in Control Center since 15.9.2018 17:49 (UTC+2)

Hannu Luomanen shared this problem 5 years ago
Known

Was curious to monitor some temp data from last night (15. - 16.9.2018) after some mechanical installations on my boiler room, but in graphs in Control Center the last readings are from saturday 15.9.2018 17:49 (UTC+2, Helsinki). Have rebooted my box, it syncs OK with cluster and temp sensors seem to be live. Seeing minor changes at the temp readings at a few minutes interval as usual, even at Control Center so on my side everything seems to be connected and alive.

Temp sensors event list on my Zipatile doesn't show any events since 15.9. 17:49, still the live temp reading seems to be realistic and changing at the moment.

Any ideas? Some process down at cloud maybe? I have Cluster, elevated to Pro, Zipatile in question ending ..07CA.

Replies (2)

photo

Ah, and probably connected to announcement yesterday (Cloud offline)

photo

Perhaps. Not sure. A few months ago the same thing happened. No event is lost. If you are using the desktop App you can check the latest event (or live events) and you'll see that all events are logged and shown. The problem is that the mechanism that breaks down the events in types and devices is somehow stuck.

photo

What do you mean by desktop app? When I use browser and my.zipato.com a do not see history/events since 15.sept.

photo

desktop app = browser. They have solved the problem and the events are currently processed.

photo

It is still not solved. I would say they catching up. In the morning I had history until 15/07. Right now I have 1 day later until 16/07 10am (CET).

photo

Just what i said. They are processing the events. I think that appr at 22:00 everything is processed. I think the events are in some kind of a message queue and they restarted it.

photo

All good now, graphs available with no apparently missing events.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file