This object is in archive! 

Please, autotune FGR221 with shutter

Alberto Parma shared this question 10 years ago
Need Answer

please let someone could explain to me how to do it with a zipabox autoregulation end of the blinds with the module fibaro FGR221?? thanks

Alberto

Replies (2)

photo

it has nothing to do with the Zipabox. This is handled by the FGR221 firmware itself. As far as I remember, after association with the Zipabox, you have to short the S2 switch. Have a look at your FGR221 manual, the procedure is described.

By the way, be aware that only shutters with mechanical limits can be driven finely, shutters with electronical limits could be only be Fully opened or Fully losed

photo

Gregory delpu wrote:

it has nothing to do with the Zipabox. This is handled by the FGR221 firmware itself. As far as I remember, after association with the Zipabox, you have to short the S2 switch. Have a look at your FGR221 manual, the procedure is described.

By the way, be aware that only shutters with mechanical limits can be driven finely, shutters with electronical limits could be only be Fully opened or Fully losed

can you better explain what you mean by short the S2? On FGR221 manual i don't see anything.

Regards

alberto

Leave a Comment

Attach a file