Probleme inclusion FGR 221

ROSENZWAIG shared this problem 11 years ago
Solved

Hello,

I received this morning my zipato and 3 modules Fibaro FGR 221.

I managed to include one but not the other two.

Impossible despite several attempts.

I suddenly tried to delete the first and now can not add it again.

Help me please.

Replies (11)

photo

What is happening when you try to add them? Join process counting?

photo

Did you start with a reset?

photo

When unpacking I just plugged in and wired to a module component.

I did add a module and it work right away.

Since I put out and reset the box several times but I can not do anything with it.

photo

Kristian is right, you need to "remove" device always, before adding it to the network...

photo

I must remove the existing modules to add more?

Now I have no more synchronized module but I can not seem to add one, yet there are 3 wired on three different components.

I do not understand why the first been included in the network and no way to add more and once removed is not even the first synchrosnie more.

photo

Each new device must first be reset and then added.

photo

How do you make zero for a device?

Fibaro on FGR-2221, there is only one button for inclusion in the network.

photo

Anyone here speak french ?

photo

I speak french, if you need.

how close is your box of your items ?

To reset a device, you need to click on 'ajouter des modules', 'generic zwave', 'reset' and to press the button on the module.

---------

A quelle distance se trouve ta zipabox de tes modules ? Attention, la portée devient vite limitée avec quelques murs, si tu n'as pas de modules branchés sur le secteur capable de 'repeter' le signal.

Pour faire un reset de ton module, tu dois cliquer sur 'ajouter des modules', puis 'generic zwave', un boutton 'reset' apparait et lors du compte a rebours tu dois juste appuyer sur le bouton de ton module...

photo

It's good I'm finally here to add my modules!

Putting myself near the zipabox it has run immediately.

Against by the LEDs on the box does not remain fixed.

It changes colors in the dashboard configuration modules appear inactive and will not work with my iphone.

But my other concern is how cabler AeonLabs DSC14 module.

I know where to put the live wire and the neutral but the other 2 son is not at all clear in the diagram provided.

photo

HI, please can you tell me how i can do the correct autotune with the shutter? I can't do it and my shutter's open and close percentage arent correct.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file