This object is in archive! 

problems adding Nexa EYCR-2300

Johan von Perner shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

I have problems adding a Nexa plugin. It does not appear any button to control device. I have added several Nexa devices before but now it does not work. When I have added Nexa devices before the title "Device" is shown under setting for the device but not any more.

Have anyone seen this?

BR/JvP

0bda53eaf0abd92ac648aac6d5c6bba6

Replies (8)

photo

Hi! Iam installing my christmas lights and tried to add some PER-1500 wallplugs, have several already working, and the same thing happens. The device gets added, but in the device manager you can see that it has "no endpoints" this happens even though during the inclusion process, the lights go on and off, as one would expect. Tried this with NEXA, PER 1500 and also LGDR 3500. I get the same results.

photo

problems adding Nexa EYCR-2300

photo
photo

You should send me SN of you r box and I will try to fix it (zcerovski@3plus.hr)

photo

I have the same issue with WMR-1000 On/off module and WBT-912 switch module.

I have sent the SN

Thanks//JvP

photo

I have the same issue with WMR-1000 On/off module and WBT-912 switch module.

I have sent the SN

Thanks//JvP

photo

It is working now, thanks for the support!!!

photo

I have the same problem. NEXA LGDR-3500 and NEXA PER-1500

photo

Theres some kind of software bugg. Send you BOX serialnumber to support or Željko. They resolved it for me in a cuple of hours.

photo
photo

Hi! I am installing my new ZIPABOX Duo with NEXA WRM1000

to control some lights, but I can´t get it to work. The device gets added, but in the device

manager you can see that it has "no endpoints". Same description as

Johan v.

I don´t get the ON/OFF

switch for the added device. Appreciate help asap.

photo

You only have to upgrade to latest FW beta release .8k

photo

Or use the old Web UI if you don't want to use a beta firmware: https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/Dashboard#

photo
photo

Hello guys,

please upgrade your Box to the beta firmware 8k and then rejoin the problematic device.

if the problem is still not resolved open a ticket at support.zipato.com with the serial number of your Box and a short description of the problem. One of our support staff will look into it as soon as possible.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file