This object is in archive! 

problems with 443Mhz

Jens Johansson shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hi,

I have recently bought the zipabox duo and began adding my old nexa units to it (approx 10 or so). It all worked very well in the beginning.

Later the same day I began disconnecting my Tellstick Net unit (in the same locker as the Zipabox) just to get rid of interferrence and also that it was not needed anymore as of having migrated all the nexa units from the tellstick to the zipabox. After that NO 443MHz units are responding, not even those 1m from the zipabox. I can issue the commands but it's like they never leave the zipabox. Tried reconnecting the tellstick again (if I somehow had daisychained the connections?), it was a longshot and did not work. I have tried resyncing the zipabox, rebooting it. Setting the antennas in different angels etc. I was about to try the nexa antenna (have a huge one (non-default) for better range) but discovered very quickly that it was not the same contact.

As of now, my few zwave units works just fine, my 443MHz units are all in the list (and used to work just fine) but none of 'em responds when issueing commands (neither from the web,, from the app on iphone/ipad and not even when the app is set to local).

Please help...

Replies (2)

photo

Did not help. Tried disconnecting/reconnecting the antenna as well. Tried to pair several devices (simple, Nexa PIR-1500 - should not need reset, tried other devices aswell) without luck. Personally I think that a factory reset of the zipabox would be the next step (got a feeling that it's a corrupt local database or so)...

Email sent to the support mail adress.

photo

sign of life please?

I've also requested status update per the registered ticket but I've been met by silence... =(

Leave a Comment

Attach a file