This object is in archive! 

RF433 not sending commands

Daniel Salomonsson shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Since yesterday I cannot turn on or off NEXA (433 Mhz) wall plugs. However, I can add wall plugs. Moreover, my zwave switch is working ok. I have the latest firmware.

Regards

Daniel

Replies (9)

photo

I have the same problem. Z wave is working but not 433.

photo

Yes,

Have the same issue, this morning i was able to turn on/off 433 devices just after 8 AM and now it doesn't work anymore

photo

Maybe they have maintenance on the PRODUCTION environment, but since i did not see any news since september on the twitter site and no mentioning on the forum of any maintenance i guess this is just a problem that came up in the morning

photo

Hmm, tried this solution, but after i did plug in the ethernet cable it's still blinking after 5 minutes

photo

That solution worked for me. None of my 433 devices where working, i almost removed them all and readded, luckely i found this post before :)

thanks Domagoj for the quickfix!

photo

Got my 433 devices working now after several restarts without ethernet cable, but none of my rules are working now on all devices (433 and z-wave)

photo

I had no issues with rules. You can try to sync your rules, and check so that the acurators, etc are identified in the different rulepuzzles. That solved a ruleproblem for me earlier.

photo

I have tried the proposed solution. Some 433 devices start to work but not all of them (most random which do), and after some time they don't work at all. The 433 module seems very unstable at the moment.

photo

UPDATE and A WORKAROUND:

I´am having the same problem again. During my erlier problemsolving, before i read in this post that this was a known problem i thought that it originate from my own doings. I tried a few different thing. And i downgraded my box firmware to 999.1 from 999.2a.

Heres what you need to do to get your 433 devices working again:

1. Restart the Zipabox with the ethernet cable connected, so it does not blink.

2. Go to; http://staging.zipato.com:8080/zipato-web/app2dashboard

3. Update the Zipabox, it will acually downgrade it to 999.1

4. go to my.zipato.com, and check so the firmware version is 999.1, do not press update to 999.2!

5. If it is firmware version 999.1 then proceed, if not try the same procedure until it downgrades.

6. When you have firmware 999.1, pull the power and the ethernet cable.

7. connect powercable and wait until it starts blinking green.

8. connect the ethernet cable and wait for the box to go online.

this will make all your 433 devices work normally! :) Do not upgrade to 999.2a until they got this solved. I did that earlier when the quickfix Domagoj worked for me. And it messed it all up. Then i redid the entire procedure to downgrade and now it works again.

Also for the Zipato team. Even when the 433 devices where not workning. My Zipato Mini Keypad could turn on a 433 lamp as squawk, when i tried to turn it on/off otherwise it would not work. So i think the 433 module is online, and that there is a software issue.

Anyhow, hope this works for you guys and i hope Zipato team has use of the information for a fix.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file