This object is in archive! 

ST814 configuration broken: wake-up interval

BasvR shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

Hello,

I am trying to configure my Everspring ST814. However, for the wake-up interval it does not accept any value. The box gets outlined red and it says the maximum value is -61097 (or something like that), but the value should be between 0 and 1439. As a result, also when I try to save, it checks the wake-up interval value and its default (1) is not acceptable.

Thanks for your help,

Bas

Replies (11)

photo

Also, the values of temperature and humidity do not get sent to the zipabox

photo

Same problem here..

photo

Is your Zipabox running the latest firmware, 0.9.996?

photo

Hi Marko,

Yes, it is. After every update (you guys are quite busy over christmas ;-) ) I add the st814, but the problem persists.

After I add it, within 10 minutes, the zipabox says it might be offline, after an hour it is reported offline. But it is still working.

Thanks for your help. It is hard to manage the temperature without a thermometer ;-)

Bas

photo

Hi Marko,

Any thoughts on when you guys can update the device descriptors? It is not that hard to do. It is the same problem as in case:HSP02 configuration: wrong range for retriggering interval

It was solved by Milan.

Thanks

photo

Hello,

do we have any news for this problem? For me it is not possible to set the wakeup interval of the Everspring ST814. Due to this error, it is not possible to save any configuration of this device.

photo

I have the same problem with my EZMOTION+. this happens since the last update.

My zipabox say my device is offline, but my EZ is working correctly. I have no further information recovered temperature and brightness...

I'll start a ticket.

Mick

photo

Greetings,

Please open tickets at http://support.zipato.com/, i will handle your problems from there.

photo

Hi Marko,

Can you give us also on update on solving this? I understand new tickets are good, but solving the old ones would even be better! :-)

Thanks,

Bas

photo

Greetings,

BasvR, this is not an issue with device descriptors, this is a bug in the current firmware. That's why i need you, and everyone else who is experiencing this issue, to open a ticket if you want me to solve your problem.

photo

Hello Marko,

OK, I have made a ticket.

Bas

Leave a Comment

Attach a file