This object is in archive! 

Status reporting from Fibaro FGS221 - v2.1 and when using rule

Johan Rylander shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

Dear Sir/Ms

I am using the in-wall switch from Fibaro called FGS221 (reported as "FGS221 - v2.1". When I use the Dashboard the status of the switch is correct. However, when the status is switched using a rule, the status of the switch gets locked to the first setting in the rule (action "on"). The status starts working again when using the manual switch connected to the Fibaro.

I cannot use the Dashboard to change status of the Fibaro switch when above happens. After pressing the switch in the Dashboard it jumps back to previous state (On). This also starts working after using the manual switch connected to the Fibaro.

A similar problem arises with the Aeon Multisensor that I use in the same rule. There is a motion sensor in that sensor and the state of this sensor also gets locked to "Motion" in the Dashboard.

Given that both the multisensor and the switch starts acting up, I suspect there is something amiss while running the rule.

Pls tell me if you need any more info, any logs I might be able to supply from the box etc.

Replies (5)

photo

Can you post the rule?

photo

Here it is. "Kvällsljus" are a group of three Fibaro in-wall switches

Files: rule.png
photo

I will experimen more when I have time. Will update question if/when I get more info.

photo

Try without the groep...i don't use groups because sometimes they give problems.

Also for testing put some e-mail checks to see where the rule stops.

photo

I did not change the using of group (tnx for the tip!) and for some reason when the sensor trigged the rule today, it all worked. It is like it takes time for sensor and devices to settle in. Will update if problem re-occur. Thanks again for your comment.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file