This object is in archive! 

Temperature in program mode doesn't report to HRT4/SRT321 LCD

Chilglord shared this idea 11 years ago
Under Consideration

Hello,

When you come back to "run program", the temperature in the planing should report to the SRT321 display but it does'nt work.

Any idea ?

thanks

chilglord

Replies (15)

photo

Hail,

It was working fine, seems last updates erased some lines :-)

In climate rules for heating i have radiators (from a switch), did i have to put too thermostat so it can have feedback from widget temperature ?

photo

Hi,

I have the same problem, temperature set in the climate widget doesn't feedback to SRT321 LCD and as a consequence doesn't action the SRT322.

The other way around works fine, if I change temperature on the thermostat manually with the wheel, the climate widget correctly reports the change.

photo

Any idea to manage that ?

In previously firmware it was working

photo

I have expected results acting like that :

Thermometers : Thermostat (HRT4 thermostat)

Heating out : Radiators (switch connected to radiators)

Thermostat (HRT4 again to have temperature feedback from Zipabox)

Heating in : Thermostat (Still HRT4 to manually change temperature needed)

Before patches the heating out thermostat was not necessary

photo

Same issue as well :(

photo

Hi all!

I've the same issue, the widget doesn't change the display of SRT321 and of course the boiler actuator doesnt behave correspondingly...

viceversa if I change the set point temperature with the wheel in the SRT321, the value is correctly reported on the thermostat widget.

I attach the screenshot of my thermostat.

photo

Hi,

The setPoint on SRT321 is not anymore updated by the Widget Climat.

Xtof

photo

Hello,

same for me, all my STR321 are not functional since 24/12 8:21.

photo

Chilglord wrote:

Hi,

The setPoint on SRT321 is not anymore updated by the Widget Climat.

Xtof

tnx Xtof,

so... let me understund... if in my widget I set a new desiderable temperature, this is not anymore transmitted to STR321, ok... but I suppose this becomes a new target for my system, so if it is grather than current temp, my on/off actuator should go to ON in order so reach the new target temperature set in the widget even if the set_temperature of STR321 is low. Why this is not appening?! maybe my climat widget is not ok? I tried to put as output only the thermosat (STR321) and in another attempt I set 2 outputs: thermostat and on/off boiler switch.

I've a floor heating and I set the SRT321 with TPI optimized for 6 "on" per hour.

If I use directly the wheel on SRT321 to set a desired temperature, the system start and at the end reach that temperature. perfect. (note: the temperature set, as I wrote in the last message, is reported also to the widget, that's means that everything is well associated...)

BUT

if for example I leave the temperature in the SRT321 to 18, and after in the widget I increase the target temp to 20, nothing special appens... the boiler switch just turns on regularly, 6 times per hour, just to mantain the set point in the SRT321 (18) which should instead be overlooked by the new value in the widget (20).

Please if you have any suggestion to solve my problem or at least to better understand how everything is working, let me know!!! TNX again

photo

I have the same beavior. The widget doesn't work correctly anymore and doesn't do the job managing the acurators. Only using manualy the SRT321 works. This bug is back.

Is it possible for Zipato to have a real testing policy to raise the maturity of the product ? I must be a priority now in that lifecycle.

Deleting and recreating the widget is not and option. The planning is part of the Climate Widget (it shouldn't to be able to share the same one for different rooms/zones) and setup again the climate is painful...

Thanks to the team to watch this. In the middle of winter, climate must be a focus...

Regards,

Xtof

photo

Hi,

Recently purchased the SRT321 and SRT322

I have the same problem, temperature set in the climate widget doesn't feedback to SRT321 LCD and as a consequence doesn't action the SRT322.

The other way around works fine, if I change temperature on the thermostat manually with the wheel, the climate widget correctly reports the change.

So If the SRT321 LCD has a higher setpoint the climate widget can not set a lower setpoint now.

please fix that

photo

Still no progression with this problem. Proper management of the climate could make me change my mind. I switched for a Nest Thermostat solution, I'm in heaven since.

3 years i have the Zipato box, 3 winters i have problems, its enough, i will sold the box, the climate was my main concern.

My house is well heated, i have report on the thermostat, all is at least working fine.

Bye

photo

Update Timeintervall

1. You need to change the wakeup time intervall. (I use 5 minutes). Set the srt321 in install mode (Dip1=ON), go to and click on Li, and than set the wakeup time in zipato web browser and save and sync.

2. I had problem with thermostat Run Program (Didnt change the set value). To solve this problem you need to add the srt321 device in thermostat widget in the OLD VERSION (WEB)

Now my SRT321 report set value from zipato every 5 minutes. I can change the set value with my phone app and five minutes later i can read the new set value on the srt321.

photo

Hello,

@ Marius : At this rate, your batteries are gonna drawn very fast...

Damien,

Domotique-Store.fr

photo

bonjour . moi je n arrive pas a le faire fonctionner correctement . si je change la température avec le str321 , la température de la vanne change bien mais après quelques minutes il reprend sa valeur initial . personne n'a eu le cas ?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file