This object is in archive! 

Thermostat still heater since fw 0.9.990

RaidBull shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

Since the last firmware 0.9.990, I have big problem with my thermostats.

My heater never goes out, even when the temperature exceeds that required. I ask 20.5°C and now I have more than 23°C!

I have to put the heating on Off to turn off the boiler.

Replies (64)

photo

Yes , i have big problems too with Thermostat since last update.

I hope support will fix it quickly.

photo

are you using the secure or horstman actuator? can you send us your credentials?

photo

i have the same problem with my Horstmann....

photo

i use Secure SRT321.

The firt i install one month ago works well (Temperature change with device)

Others i install one week ago do not change set temperature.

In configuration device, older have a "g5" setup, other no.

Thermostat alsways crazy.

I delete and create a new thermostat, and it's the same.

Even thermostat without SRT321.

I send you my credentials last evening by Mail at "support"

photo

ChrisDalo wrote:

i use Secure SRT321.

The firt i install one month ago works well (Temperature change with device)

Others i install one week ago do not change set temperature.

In configuration device, older have a "g5" setup, other no.

Thermostat alsways crazy.

I delete and create a new thermostat, and it's the same.

Even thermostat without SRT321.

I send you my credentials last evening by Mail at "support"

same for me.... also without thermostat...

photo

@albero and RaidBull

those devices have some specific thermostat parameters. Now we did a small fix and you can test whether you still have a problems or not. We are waiting for you feedback.

photo

Alfredo De Felice wrote:

in additional, i've secure thermostat.
Ok, we will publish the fix today, so you can upgrade the box...

photo

I confirm, it's a big problem with Climat widget.

Other functions seem to have no problems (i don't use security)The last update was not ready. Next time i'll wait before update to be sure that there is no problems.This is not the first time that an update make troubles.Good work however.

photo

This is the problem related only to the Secure actuators. Please upgrade to 0.9.991

photo

Now everything seems to work correctly ... thanks Sebastian..

@Alfredo, ciao ti ho lasciato un messaggio in Skipe, secondo me è interessante anche se non di semplicissima realizzazione... Ciao

photo

@ Sebastian :

My box says I have the latest version. I do not see the 0.9.991 release.

When can we change the value of the hysteresis? Today, I ask 20°C, so I will remain in the range 19-21°C. In fact, with the inertia of my heating, I ranges from 18.5 to 22.5 in 3 hours!

Thanks for your answers.

photo

Hi Sebastian, program "piano terra" CHANGED since 20 minutes from night to ECONOMY but "attuatore piano terra" won't switch ON and remain in OFF position... :-(

My daughter called me to tell me that he's cold! :-)

Please can you solve the prob?

photo

me, it does not work properly

photo

Alberto Parma wrote:

Hi Sebastian, program "piano terra" CHANGED since 20 minutes from night to ECONOMY but "attuatore piano terra" won't switch ON and remain in OFF position... :-(

Please check out your thermostat program configuration. Not everything is a bug.

photo

yves wrote:

me, it does not work properly
?

photo

I can not customize thermostats. if I change one, the other also changes. I can not set different temperatures in the programs, the second thermostat takes the value of the other program. when I change the temperature with the secure once it's ok, one time it reviend the initial temperature.

je ne peux pas personnaliser les thermostats . si je change un , l' autre change aussi . je ne peux pas mettre des températures différentes dans les programmes , le deuxième thermostat prend la valeur de l' autre programme . quand je modifie la température avec le secure ,une fois ça fonctionne , un fois ça reviend à la température initial .

photo

I did not have these problems with the 0889. for me, it worked correctly.

photo

yves wrote:

Same for me.

Thermostats go crazy with new firmware.

I do not change something in my configuration.

photo

yves wrote:

this is very strange, please send me your credentials on hello@zipato.com

photo

ChrisDalo wrote:

yves wrote:

Same for me.

Thermostats go crazy with new firmware.

I do not change something in my configuration.

??

photo

Ticket created on "support" with credentials

photo

id sent!

photo

You are very reactive Yves, i think you are cold (like me)

photo

exactly!

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Alberto Parma wrote:

Please check out your thermostat program configuration. Not everything is a bug.

Ok, but where the error might be, I do not understand...

photo

yves wrote:

I can not customize thermostats. if I change one, the other also changes. I can not set different temperatures in the programs, the second thermostat takes the value of the other program. when I change the temperature with the secure once it's ok, one time it reviend the initial temperature.

je ne peux pas personnaliser les thermostats . si je change un , l' autre change aussi . je ne peux pas mettre des températures différentes dans les programmes , le deuxième thermostat prend la valeur de l' autre programme . quand je modifie la température avec le secure ,une fois ça fonctionne , un fois ça reviend à la température initial .

@Yves

Is it possible that you added one physical thermostat to be an input for two virtual thermostats, and wondering why it is working strange?!?

photo

ChrisDalo wrote:

we will come back to you soon....

photo

I'm sorry Sebastian, but there is still a long way to go ... This system still has many problems, especially on the part of the heating ... if you do not resolve within a few hours of the problems I replace the old thermostat.

photo

yes, I have a secure thermostat that controls 2 valves danfoss. To make a different program for both valves, I created two virtual thermotats.

photo

For me, fw 0.9.991 seem to have solved some problems but there are still others.

When I change the temperature on my thermostat, the information does not go to the box while before I went in "Until next period" with set_temperature update. This is no longer the case.

photo

Alberto Parma wrote:

I'm sorry Sebastian, but there is still a long way to go ... This system still has many problems, especially on the part of the heating ... if you do not resolve within a few hours of the problems I replace the old thermostat.
Alberto, what is your problem currently. Today the heating was not turned off as you set it up exactly like this in your scheduler. Please let me know your exact problem, as thermostat setup is generally not a support issue.

photo

yves wrote:

yes, I have a secure thermostat that controls 2 valves danfoss. To make a different program for both valves, I created two virtual thermotats.
This is not true. You set it up one physical thermostat as INPUT for two different virtual thermostat. So when you change something on any thermostat, it will synchronize the phisical one and this one will synchronize the other one. Just think about it a bit, it is a complete mess.

photo

RaidBull wrote:

For me, fw 0.9.991 seem to have solved some problems but there are still others.

When I change the temperature on my thermostat, the information does not go to the box while before I went in "Until next period" with set_temperature update. This is no longer the case.

can you please, explain a bit more detailed?

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

ChrisDalo wrote:

we will come back to you soon....

Ok for me.

All seems to be good, even SRT321 device.

Thanks all

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

RaidBull wrote:

can you please, explain a bit more detailed?

When I change the temperature on my thermostat Horstmann SRT321, the virtual thermostat remains on program instead of retrieving the temperature from the SRT321 to switch to manual mode.

In addition, in Program mode, the set_temperature value is not updated neither on the dashboard nor on the SRT321.

photo

There is some issue related to the specific bindings on some boxes, we will update those boxes within an hour. Let's wait and see whether this will solve the problem.

photo

I confirm,

since you update my box yesterday, all thermostats with SRT321 or not have no problems

photo

ChrisDalo wrote:

I confirm,

since you update my box yesterday, all thermostats with SRT321 or not have no problems

thank you for the information

photo

Alfredo De Felice wrote:

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

There is some issue related to the specific bindings on some boxes, we will update those boxes within an hour. Let's wait and see whether this will solve the problem.
@Sebastia, can you check and update my box?

@ Sebastian, same for me. Thanks

photo

Hi Sebastian,

this is another problem... i've tried to delete Piano terra widget...restart Zipa... and you can see what's happen in the other widget Piano Superiore... actuator switched ON.. !!!!!!! but for no reason !!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68001367/anotherproblem.jpg

mah...

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Since yesterday and the update to 0.9.991 , my current program is not working anymore on the climate widget (program's going to off all the time).

I tried to set another program, which is on 22°c, temp in my house is 17.3°c and nothing happen. The set temperature on thermostat is on 22°c but the heater is not going on...

Benoit

photo

Benoit G wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

Since yesterday and the update to 0.9.991 , my current program is not working anymore on the climate widget (program's going to off all the time).

I tried to set another program, which is on 22°c, temp in my house is 17.3°c and nothing happen. The set temperature on thermostat is on 22°c but the heater is not going on...

Benoit

there is a firmware 0.9.992 available

photo

Yes, I saw that, thanks.

Now the pb is that the heater is not going on off (even if the program is set on 17°c and the temp in house is 18.5°c!)!

photo

Benoit G wrote:

Yes, I saw that, thanks.

Now the pb is that the heater is not going on off (even if the program is set on 17°c and the temp in house is 18.5°c!)!

please send me your credentials to hello@zipato.com to check

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Benoit G wrote:

Yes, I saw that, thanks.

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Benoit G wrote:

Yes, I saw that, thanks.

You can check with Milan...

photo

Please take our apologize. 0.9.992 has the same issue again as the 0.9.990. This is why you can find 0.9.993 now available for upgrade :-(

BTW. Just for the guys which are always complaining for something, this bug belongs to the actuator which you are using, not to the Zipabox (when controller sends mode HEAT to the actuator, it shouldn't start heating anyway, until it gets STATUS change to ON, which is not a case with the particular heating actuator). But I guess it is easier to complain here, than to Secure which is the manufacturer of this actuator.

photo

Sebastian, you have deleted my last post ironic, sorry if I'm angry, but I spent a lot of money for 3 actuators and 3 thermostats (and many other devices). 15 days is that there are problems and I understand that there are, but maybe you should contact the companies that produce thermostats and actuators and solve the problems.

regards

photo

any feedback after the 0.9.993?

photo

for now I mounted my old thermostats waiting that the system is stable. Maybe I'm not able to configure them, Zipato should create user manuals at least for the major devices.

regards

photo

hello. if I have set my thermostat bad, can we m explain what is the parameter "last" and "custom". it is not easy to find explanation on the net.

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

No problems

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

For me it's still the same. Set temp on

17°c, temp in house 17.5°c, hysteresis at 0.3 and heater keeps going on (but

off sometimes)…

photo

Alfredo De Felice wrote:

@Benoit G,

can you explain where do you set histeresis parameters? thanks a lot

Alfredo De Felice wrote:

Benoit G wrote:

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

For me it's still the same. Set temp on

17°c, temp in house 17.5°c, hysteresis at 0.3 and heater keeps going on (but

off sometimes)…

@Benoit G,

can you explain where do you set histeresis parameters? thanks a lot

It's an option... I paid.

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

The valve is correctly included in the zipabox (i did the inclusion process hundreds of times and also the exclusion and reset) and I created a virtual thermometer and i had set the temperature at 15 C by means the http command. All seem work correctly but during the heating period the valve is not opened. I checked on the valve and the temperature on the display have the same value of the temperature configured by program in the climate section (i.e. 22 C). The same result also using the permanent hold. I tested 4 valves and I have the same results with all... with the previuos version of the firmware i had the same problem with the program, but using the permanent hold the valve worked correctly.

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

It seems to be better now...

photo

I have a problem with my climate widget ... I really don't understand why one is heating and the other not ?!

yUbr6e0VIUoxjTS5nVDL

Can you explain me why with the same rule and same temperature the order is different ?

Thanks

photo

Imossible to put the parameters that I want my widget don't want to save it :-(

pGnSLZvES7MGvgeGO4gO

It doesn't want to register the temperature to 19,7

37ro5dh9utfKR6OM7lp9

I become crazy with this widget ! please help me !

photo

Julien N wrote:

Imossible to put the parameters that I want my widget don't want to save it :-(

pGnSLZvES7MGvgeGO4gO

It doesn't want to register the temperature to 19,7

37ro5dh9utfKR6OM7lp9

I become crazy with this widget ! please help me !

Please send me your credentials on hello@zipato.com

photo

unfortually it is very difficult to follow and control this function without chart/graph showing the temperature and the events of the actuator.

My installation is far away and I need a fiable function f the climate widget.

photo

Hi,

i have the same problem whit .993 firmware!

I have 5 climatic zone and in all i have many problem with the thermostats!

The temperature is measured by Everspring ST814 or sensor DS18B20 connected to FIBARO FGBS321.

You can see in the pictures the situation of different errors:

1) in the "Camera Alena" setpoint is 19.1C ° and room temperature 20 C° but the valve "valve first floor rooms" commanded by FIBARO FGS221 is always ON!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txmwibtvz8gdqjl/zipabox1.jpg

2) in "Soggiorno" is the program schedule for Economy but the thermostat works in "custom" even if in automatic mode. (the time zone is correct for Italy)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zm4c05p288lk1aw/Zipabox2.jpg

It 's impossible to use this system! I have 5 zones in my house and the heating is so crazy!

____

Per Italiani @Francesco Toschi @Alfredo @Alberto Parma è possibile tenrsi in contatto per scambiare informazioni in Italiano? il mio skype è keadmad o mail kead77@(googlemail)

photo

Ciao A tutti gli Italiani. Sto cercando di mettere su questo forum, mi date una mano?

http://zipato.forumfree.it/

photo

Similar issues with 0.9.999.2a firmware.

Sometimes the climate zone does not turn OFF the heater even when the measured temparature is more than 1 degree above the temperature I have set for the period.

Because we have no control on the Histeresis value, we do not know if it is linked to hysteresis or not...

I opened a ticket for the climate issue (Climate not turning on/off heater controlled by a FIBARO FGS221). Zipato team was very responsive on the ticket. support team said they captures log and that development is working on the problem.

photo

The problem is apparently not solved with firmware 0.9.999.3

When temperature drops below the requested temperature, the actuator does not always turn on (Fibaro FGS221)...

Sad, the problem seems to have no solution.

Will go back to older methods for controlling heating, otherwise we will catch a cold!

photo

olivier34 wrote:

Similar issues with 0.9.999.2a firmware.

Sometimes the climate zone does not turn OFF the heater even when the measured temparature is more than 1 degree above the temperature I have set for the period.

Because we have no control on the Histeresis value, we do not know if it is linked to hysteresis or not...

I opened a ticket for the climate issue (Climate not turning on/off heater controlled by a FIBARO FGS221). Zipato team was very responsive on the ticket. support team said they captures log and that development is working on the problem.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks a lot in advance

Leave a Comment

Attach a file