This object is in archive! 

Vision ZP3102

Arno J. shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

Hello,

I try to use a Vision ZP3102 but I have 2 problems after inclusion:

- Temperature is not available

- Motion detection is not received

Please could provide me the right configuration ?

Thanks

Replies (5)

photo

Greetings,

Try to reinsert the batteries, it should help.

photo

Hello,

Your answer is really funny but the inclusion had been done successfully, so I don't think it is a battery problem

photo

We don't know what the problem with this device is but we found out that reinserting the batteries helps. We are not talking about faulty or empty batteries here. Just take them out and put them back in and it should fix your problem. We had similar problems with this device before and this trick usually fixed the issue.

photo

Arno J. wrote:

Hello,

Your answer is really funny but the inclusion had been done successfully, so I don't think it is a battery problem

I had the same problems. There might be a sensor malfunction, as in my case. Try the "reinsert battery" procedure. After reinserting the battery the red led should turn on. If it doesn't, press the tamper switch few times, than it will turn on.

Close the cover and you should be good to go. Watch the sensor for few hours and it's reporting. Mine stopped reporting it's state after two hours.

photo

Hello,

First, excuse me for my previous message. Sometime, it's more humbleness to apply good advice.

After several manipulation of battery, the sensor is now fully operationnal.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Attach a file