This object is in archive! 

Ikea trådfri remote

Kenth Ringsby shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

Has anyone tried to include this remote control from Ikea ?

http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/30338849/

Replies (5)

photo

I believe so, do a search on the forum.

photo

I bought one and tried it but was not able pair it with the Zipabox :-(

photo

Kenth, if it ever works, with Zipabox you need to have Zigbee extension module?

photo

Yes, I have one.

photo
photo

we have succesfully paired the Ikea Tradfri remote with zipato but no button actions are recognized. Any advice from anyone?

/NHGMLPW4l9xsfnwDHfXkDPtJ+ymS+2FWRnRS5MLjimDIGWBxzxoYmHIfGDBmzX2yhz+6OfOek1WGbfQal7VYblXLFdHlkIMdxbGwIwmYgDOAYzLWaLdNWv1qtoVQsme6RDARXY3FbQZdGTgLdayJoThDNro1sqV8t2MiO2IhEvUW11m+3gEbZNh0Z+d5sx9FmYDY0AKSz8JlNZNrObcOMPAvLPlcDRNeUgAQkIAEJSEACEpDAKgn8f8pLbvTuKKrNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

photo

Does this Ikea Trådfri remote works now?

photo

Has anyone been able to get a Tradfri remote to work with Zipato? Support took a crack at it a while ago, but it's never worked for me. I'd just like to know if someone has been able to get it working before I bother to try again.

photo
photo

Have anyone in this topic tried the new dimmer button from IKEA?

I assume there is a big risk this is also not using "standard Zigbee" and therefore not supported!?

https://www.ikea.com/se/sv/p/tradfri-tradloes-dimmer-vit-70408595/

/eb1ae4ba490cdad0b2f13597d8a5ff01

photo

Is that Zigbee for that price? I can not find it in the product specs.

photo

Hi John! Yes it's Zigbee for about €6. Would be nice if that was useful for us, I think! I'll submit a ticket and see what responce I get.

photo

Well, in that case I hope they used the same firmware as in their powerplugs. Although these were for on/off purposes only they adverised (in Zigbee) these plugs as being dimmers. Months ago Zipato ask me to test these. In a first attemp they were included as dimmers. In a second attemp the dim-function was removed (because it was not functional). So keep your fingers crossed. Btw: no money for a dimmer.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file