This object is in archive! 

Heiman smoke detekor setup problem

Florian Hutter shared this problem 4 years ago
Solved

I have the problem does the Heiman smoke detekor wont be included. The inclusion procedure aborts by it self. And if it works it wont be displayed in the device manager.

Also reseting the device will bring success in the further inclusion.

Replies (10)

photo

/ee1e62c610a068aa21960875d01852a5

Configuration failed!

Same Probleme with Heimann smoke detektor.

photo

I have the same problem. Anyone have the answer?

photo

Hi,

I have the same problem. The ticket status is 'Solved', can somebody direct me to the solution please?

Thanks in advance!

photo

Yes, including this is pain in the a... Button below sensor near battery is not correct. Net button is in the middle and reachable only by included wire.

Then when including you get timeout,since zipaboxis too slow. You need to press NET button every 10 seconds to wake up sensor. Do that until you get rename sensor.

photo

Hi Metod,

Indeed that was the trick!

The sensor has been included now.

Many thanks!

photo

Is this the normal way the detector is displayed?

it is different from my other detectors

/5158f561e65e79518a225fd50cfba743

photo

Hi Lars,

I have the same and indeed different compare to Fibaro smoke sensor.

Also this Heiman has unfortunately no temperature readout

photo

Hi! If you are planning to create a website or application for your business, check https://itechcraft.com/ . This company provides professional development services for customers all over the world!

photo

I'm glad that you found a solution. I think that you can also check this app development company https://madappgang.com/platforms/flutter where you can find top flutter developers. They will solve any problem related to application development.

photo

I have the heiman detector too (branded cleverio). It consumed a new battery in a week. Have you notice bad battery life?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file