This object is in archive! 

Question about Zipato's outdoor IP camera

Alo Ansberg shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have a struggle with Zipato's IP camera (sme.NCM750GB). Everything works when connected with patch cable..streaming very well from the my.zipato and app.

Problem is that i can't get it work as a wireless camera. I managed to get live stream with Wansview and stream can be seen, when I log in with the IP address: http://192.168.1.116

When I go to my.zipato and try to add new device, it finds it but it does'nt work. Under "Device manager" it shows NCM750GB and when I click on it there is "No endpoints". Under "Device browser" there is'nt even camera icon (when it was connected with patch cable, the icon appeard right after finding device) So I can't configure the camera even manually..

How I can get this camera work wirelessly, so I can see live stream from my.zipato and app also ?

Best Answer
photo

Hello Alo,

Wireless and wired are two separate interfaces and two separate mac addresses.

Unfortunately you need to use the unsupported scan to add the camera via wi-fi connection.

For the wireless connection of the IP camera it is necessary to connect to camera’s interface

first, and configure the wireless access and a static IP address. After configuring Wi-Fi access,

the camera should be rebooted in order for it to start the wireless interface and turn off the

Ethernet interface. After a reboot, verify that your camera has a proper connection before

proceeding to add it to the controller. After you made sure the camera has proper connection,

for wireless access it is necessary to use the IP SCAN or the unsupported inclusion method to

make it work.

To use the unsupported camera inclusion method, you will need to know the following:

a. Cameras IP address

b. Stream Paths

c. Snapshot Paths

d. Login credentials

After adding the following IP to the system and identifying it as a camera,

synchronize the controller and open up the Camera panel in the device browser tree.

Press on the wheel icon next to the camera you wish to configure and start by entering the

login credentials in the fields labeled as “username” and “password”.

Next - you will need to enter the stream and snapshot paths for the camera. These can usually

be found in the manual provided with the camera.

The following paths are valid for all Zipato branded camera models which use HTTP80 and

RTSP554:

MJPEG: http://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/mjpeg/stream.cgi

HIGQT: rtsp://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/live/ch0

LOWQT: rtsp://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/live/ch2

SNAPT: http://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/mjpeg/snap.cgi

Replace the IP_ADDRESS with the actual IP address of the camera you are configuring.

Once the data has been entered, it is necessary to save the configuration settings and to synchronize the controller once again.

The streams should now be visible in the Web and mobile applications, and the snapshot should be working as well.

Brgs,

Vedran

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Alo,

Wireless and wired are two separate interfaces and two separate mac addresses.

Unfortunately you need to use the unsupported scan to add the camera via wi-fi connection.

For the wireless connection of the IP camera it is necessary to connect to camera’s interface

first, and configure the wireless access and a static IP address. After configuring Wi-Fi access,

the camera should be rebooted in order for it to start the wireless interface and turn off the

Ethernet interface. After a reboot, verify that your camera has a proper connection before

proceeding to add it to the controller. After you made sure the camera has proper connection,

for wireless access it is necessary to use the IP SCAN or the unsupported inclusion method to

make it work.

To use the unsupported camera inclusion method, you will need to know the following:

a. Cameras IP address

b. Stream Paths

c. Snapshot Paths

d. Login credentials

After adding the following IP to the system and identifying it as a camera,

synchronize the controller and open up the Camera panel in the device browser tree.

Press on the wheel icon next to the camera you wish to configure and start by entering the

login credentials in the fields labeled as “username” and “password”.

Next - you will need to enter the stream and snapshot paths for the camera. These can usually

be found in the manual provided with the camera.

The following paths are valid for all Zipato branded camera models which use HTTP80 and

RTSP554:

MJPEG: http://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/mjpeg/stream.cgi

HIGQT: rtsp://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/live/ch0

LOWQT: rtsp://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/live/ch2

SNAPT: http://user:pass@IP_ADDRESS:port/mjpeg/snap.cgi

Replace the IP_ADDRESS with the actual IP address of the camera you are configuring.

Once the data has been entered, it is necessary to save the configuration settings and to synchronize the controller once again.

The streams should now be visible in the Web and mobile applications, and the snapshot should be working as well.

Brgs,

Vedran

photo

Hi,

I configured Wifi access of the camera and tried IP SCAN and the unsupported inclusion method but under device browser I can't see any configuration button.

photo

I'm unable to access camera configuration through my.zipato...Can you give me some advice what should I try next ? I have had this same problem before and I did'nt find any solution eventually...worked only with patch cable...

photo
photo

Vedran, this is dangerous to link the support tickets to community tickets as now this person just presented all his account details to everyone.

photo

They are being censored out with auto filters, in this case I failed to check if it worked.

My mistake - my apologies - data has been removed.

The rest of the information is rather useful for all other users so it stays.

photo

7d9caa2e4f74e4e9036c9418a9dc683bbdac7d72b5d36e8e890a1dcaf0923f37b66ddebe2d7c46ca6ad4541e2f0a0bca404a8af0b9570128e19909a64d204aed

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file