FTP my.zipato.com Unavailable

Lesly from Domilys.fr shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

Hello,

Since this morning my cameras can not connect the the FTP server my.zipato.com, I tried to connect by myself through my browser but I got a time out.

Could tell us if the FTP is down ?

Thank you

Replies (7)

photo

It's the same for me

Thank's

photo

Any updates regarding FTP ?

photo

Milan Gulis wrote:

There were some problems with FTP server which caused those problems, but they are resolved and FTP is fully reachable. If you still experience problems with FTP then there is most probably problem in camera configuration. You can contact us o support@zipato.com if help neded.
Actually in this moment FTP server is still not working.......

http://community.zipato.com/responses/possibility-to-connect-ip-camera-with-another-port-than-80

photo

This problem seems to have reoccurred in the past. Can't you make it possible to set an external FTP so screenshots does work at least?

Maarten

photo

yes external ftp would be appreciate !

photo

-edit-

photo

It would be nice if Zipato would let us know when changing the ftp-adress and other important changes. In all documentation and in the web-app it states to use my.zipato.com NOT anything about ftp.zipato.com. I have used a lot of time to get this to work and finally stumbled on this thread that solved my problem.

If you change important settings or functions that people rely on it is important that you inform your customers. It can easily be done by e-mail.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file