Ste Ra shared this question 2 years ago
Need Answer

My controller is offline. Can't go online even after restart.

I don't have any changes last days.

Is this happen only to me or there is a problem with the cloud?

Replies (32)

photo

Hello,

Please check the reply in the ticket we're resolving. This is not a cloud problem.

Regards

photo

New Zipato Zipatile v3.3.1 updated

photo

Hi @Erick Baker! What you mean by v3.3.1 updated? I still use v2 platform because of Alexa nad virtual devices issue.

Cheers

photo

Hello,

It means there is a new version of the v3 Zipato app in the online stores and the App Repo. If you're using your controller on v2 this update doesn't concern you.

Regards

photo

Just loved this slope unblocked, can't tell in words!!!

photo
photo

Same for me... zipatile offline since 5 days

Ticket opened

photo

hi guys,

my zipato working correct for years .... suddenly ofline ....nothing helps .... wtf

who can give me a hint .... how can i get into the zipato ...

what url, protocl whatever.

very annoying

photo

Hello,

we have resolved the issue.

If the issue still persists please open a ticket.

BR

photo

I had opened a ticket …. It has worked for 1 or 2 days…

Now the problem appeared again yesterday and today : Master offline

photo

mine went offline last night. still offline

photo

It is totaly not possible anymore to get controle on de zipato box …..

It is online but i can not switch lights manualy or something …..

Who can help ?????

Sent from iPhone Yo

Op 19 jul. 2021 om 10:00 heeft Zipato Support Portal <mailer@3plus.hr> het volgende geschreven:

photo

Hello,

Submit a ticket for this issue and we will look into it.

Regards

photo

Please help me dont go in a proces mode that is anoying

photo
photo

I got the same problem with my zipatile.

photo

Hi. I have the same problem with my zipabox 2. Only reset helps. But it happens again and again.

photo

Yup

And all devices in my house not reachable anymore or disconneted … i dont know because status of device in de app and webbrowser are incorrect.

It looks as if no communication between box and device is possible anymore….. furthermore i can not check what or how the box is working

Box is in this status useless

I guess any cloud maintenance happend by zipato and that has effect on the rest of the chain

photo

It looks like global problem

photo

Hello,

we are experiencing issue with the V2 server, a small portion of controllers will not come online.

We will fix it accordingly ASAP.

Best regards

photo

Im also offline again

photo

My zipabox is online but I can't see events every devices since 18.07.2021

photo

Same here, when i go to

Live next to the events button nothing no response

photo
photo

Same here

photo

Same for me..

photo

No. Again offline

photo

Again offline

I had a response of zipato guys that they are having problems going to a new cloud server version

I guess as a experienced software builder …. Rollback old version keep customer happy then fix issue and try nee version later !!!!

photo

The thing is - Zipato leave this showing as completed. How on earth is this completed? My ZipaTile reboots every few minutes and is unable to connect...

photo

Topic status is not relevant since the problem periodically repeats. Root for these server issues is being investigated by our admins so please have patience. Cloud was restarted and you can check the controller status now.

photo

Yes : online now...

photo

No possibilities to change status devices….

My box is this way useless …

How can i get in the box and see what is wrong

There is nocommunication between bix and devices

Do i need to add all devices again but why dont i get a offline status on the devices when they are not seen ….. why is the bi directional functionality not working

photo

Zipato is not helping with my problem …..

I can not be that i need to buy a other zwave server to get my lights on in my house …. Really?????

photo

I have the same problem and now it is offline and I cannot connect to control my devices

photo

I am a step further … box is online … can devices switchen but scenes are not running automatically ….. pffff

photo

something strange seems happening.

yesterday I activated the virtual alarm, alarm armed but no red led on the box.

Now if I manually control a device (like tkb plug) the device is working, but no status update in zipabox.

I don't know if it's my zwave network fault.. but started to happen after the latest serve outage.

photo

I have the same problem and now it is offline and I cannot connect to control my devices

photo

Same over here

photo

Same with me, plus the relay in Zipatile I use to control the heating has stayed in ON position so I can't turn off the heating, the thermostat does not respond, in fact it does't want to keep the selected value. Very nice with more and more expensive energy.

photo

Yes and here also!

photo
photo

I found a great solution for this problem....... I bought a Homey athom pro.

photo

Right now also MQTT is not working on a ZipaTile 2. But in my case ZipaTile is online and status of devices is changing according to the real state

photo

Hi,

I can’t change pin to alarm. Can you help me ?

I transferred v2 to v3. My device is Zipabox 2

Temat: New Comment in "Zipatile is offline"

Data: 2022-04-19 21:10

Nadawca: "Zipato Support Portal" <mailer@3plus.hr>

Adresat: "Mariusz Zajączkowski" <mzsosik@interia.pl>;

Leave a Comment

Attach a file