How to differentiate roller shutter position manually set or automatically set

Bernd shared this question 2 years ago
Need Answer

I have a question to the advanced rule creators:

I am using Fibaro Roller Shutter FGWREU-111 to control our blinds.

Mostly they are set according to temperature, azimut and elevation angle automatically. Sometimes the position is not that what we want to have right in that moment. Unfortunately the rules win at the end and what is manually set is overruled.

To avoid that I have for each blind a virtual switch for automatic mode on / off.

My problem is now how to trigger these virtual switches. I tried it with special positions for the automatic mode eg. automatically opend means position 98 instead of 100 when manually opened. But position 98 is visibly not quite open and therefore is not acceptable from the esthetic point of view.

So, I am looking for solutions to give priority to manually set positions and at the same time fully open / close in automatic mode.

Any ideas are highly appreciated.

Regards

Bernd

Replies (8)

photo

First of all, you need to make sure whether the door is powered or not. If the door is powered by electricity, then it is an automatic door. If it is not powered, then check if there is any switch near the door. If there is a switch near the door, then it is an automatic door. Furthermore, for getting thesis defense presentation help, you need to trust professional individuals.

photo

Are you worried about your dissertation and thinking of hiring a Dissertation Proposal Writing Services to get professional support? We can help you at Dissertation Educators for Dissertation Proposal Writing Services.

photo

Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real.

photo

Did you solve your problem?

photo

Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts MYiClubOnline

photo

By a button single press the shutter is set to position <p1>. Double press will drive the shutter to position <p2> and triple press to position <p3>. Holding the button for more than the SetOption32 time sets the shutter position to <ph> max if button is hold until position. If the hold button is released during the shutter moves the shutter will stop. Any button action <p1> to <ph> can be disabled by setting the parameter to -. Independent from configuration <p1> to <ph> any press of the button while the shutter is moving will immediately stop the shutter. This is may useful for you. myccpay

photo

I am still searching for some proper solution.

photo

very interesting GoMedicare Cost

Leave a Comment

Attach a file