This object is in archive! 

Aeon Labs multisensor 6

Magnus Wingqvist shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

Hello,

When will the Zipabox support the newest Aeo Labs multisensor?

http://www.smarthome.com/aeotec-zw100-a-z-wave-multisensor-6.html

Regards

Magnus Wingqvist

Replies (15)

photo

Hello,

Ok, great. Last I heard there was some problems updating values. (ZW100)

Regards

Magnus

photo

I have one of these sensors.

Motion, Humidity, Temperature and Luminance seem to work just fine. Ultraviolet does not.

I've noticed that Humidity, Temperature, Luminance and Ultraviolet can be calibrated through the configuration page. I've noticed that my temperature reading needs to be adjusted by -3.50 degrees, what value should i set for ' Temperature Calibration'? When i set -3.5 and save it resets to 65516.

Thanks in advance.

photo

I would prefer answers from the Zipato guys to what extend a module is supported. Please don't give a general answer like 'it is supported', if for example just 4 of the 6 functions of a multisensor 6 is supported.

photo

I have a MultiSensor 6 and, as far as I can tell, it's either broken (even though it's brand new) or unsupported. First of all, it constantly reports "motion", so that's useless. Other useless sensors are the luminosity and UV, which always reported "0". The temperature and humidity sensors may have worked, but it was hard to tell.

Should I assume my MultiSensor 6 is defective?

Is there a way to do an Over The Air Update on this sensor using a Zipabox?

photo

*double entry

photo

I also have a MultiSensor 6. It's not possible to calibrate the temperature in settings. It seems that this device is 3,5 degree C off, so it needs to be set to -3.5. It is however possible to set it to -3 (in whole degree steps) but when saved it appears as 65533, and the calibration have no effect in reported temperature.

I have also heard that the Zipato implementation of this sensor is based on an old datasheet, and it doesnt work properly with the new firmware of the sensor. Anyone?

photo

@Milan Any answer to this?

photo
photo

Hi,

iam testing this Sensor right now, and the only thing taht is not working is UV, but maybe the sensor need direct sun for this......

The other Values are working for me reliable.

regards Helle

photo

I have both AEOEZW100 and AEOEZW074 successfully included but I cannot see any value. I even waited one day, but still no values. What's that? firmware up to date 0.9.999.8h

photo

q is the latest version not h.

photo

aha, this is a very plausible reason why it not works :-)

photo

I have some doubt about Luminance value, from multisensor 6.

Should it not be reported in Lux and on every on change?

3e2a9828458422dab3d2c650fd614be4

2349bb6fadd30e7923d5c8fe38e45f8b

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminance

Should It be like this?

photo

When I had my box and Alex labs I also remember it was in percentages. Is it? Surely ír should be in LUX

photo

And as usual.... then...

40ec169282d27e4d364f2593a7d5cfc6

photo

I have this Aeotec Multisensor 6, but I only have motion working!!! All the sensors shows “-“ information. I have ticket opened since 3 days without solution...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file