Add a virtual switch as HTTP device

Anjos shared this idea 11 years ago
Completed

I would like the possibility to add a virtual switch as HTTP device.

It must have the posibility to give a HTTP command to switch onn and an other command to switch off.

Example:

HTTP:\\192.189.168.42\sw6\on to swich on and HTTP:\\192.189.168.42\sw6\off to switch off.

In this way I can switch it by phone and add the virtual switch to a scene for example.

Replies (10)

photo

Now you can add a "Virtual switch" and "Virtual level control" device. Go to "Add device" and choose "Virtual switch". You will get new device under Lights & Power (you will have actions On/Off) and in Rules creator (where you can program your rules like with any other real switch).

photo

thank you for this quick implementation

photo

Does it work ? I have issue with the virtual switch. In the rules creator nothing happen when I use it in a when condition.

Tks,

photo

xmeslin wrote:

Does it work ? I have issue with the virtual switch. In the rules creator nothing happen when I use it in a when condition.

Tks,

did you synchronize rules after new rule creation?

photo

yes

photo

xmeslin wrote:

yes
It should work then. You can send me your pass and username on support@zipato.com, so I can check it out...

photo

done. I first tried to create the rule : Pilote Parents True and Pilote Parents False and as it didn't work I created the 2 other. same.

Tks,

photo

Seams complicated. Why do I have to create a rule for an simple ON/OFF http switch like an Ipx800?

photo

Hy Xmeslin

Did you solde your problem, i have the same problem, could you please help me

photo

I'm not using it anymore so ... not really

Leave a Comment

Attach a file