This object is in archive! 

Zipatile Specs and cluster mode with Zipabox

Alberto Macias shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

I'm very tempted to buy a zipatile since I need a display/control device to be always handy in the house. I actually was going to buy the previous tablet Zipato offered but in that moment I decided to wait, and I'm glad I did. I am a bit confused with the specs in the webpage it says;

NETWORK

• Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
  • Ethernet over USB
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • Philips Hue
  • Sonos
  • Nest
  • Z-Wave+ 500 series

And if you go to downloads and open the datasheet it says;

NETWORK

Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

Ethernet (with optional adapter)

Bluetooth 4.0

Philips Hue

Sonos

Nest

Z-Wave+ (500 series)

ZigBee HA

Does the US version of Zipatile comes with or without ZigBee comm module??

If I buy my zipatile I think it would be a nice idea to use it as a backup processor, for that I think I would need the cluster option which costs 49 credits, or at least it says that on the store. We beta testers are going to need to purchase that option if we own a zipabox and a zipatile? Thanks.

Replies (6)

photo

Does anyone knows the answer for this?? Also another problem, I tried to pre-order my zipatile from the zipato shop, every time I try to pay with my credit card the skrill add on on the webpage starts processing and then it resets all the credit card info, no error message no charge to my credit card....

photo

yes the skrill payment option is terrible. had the same uses with trying to buy credits and our credit card. This is why I keep asking for paypal, everyone worldwide uses paypal

photo
photo

same problem while trying to preorder

photo

What is with the HOMEKIT?

photo

I got my Zipatile and trying to create a Cluster with my Zipabox. I can see 2 "Cluster items" when I select the box to which I want to connect, but none of them has the "box" connected (I mean nor the Zipatile neither the Zipabox) and then it doesn't work. Is the Cluster functionality already working?

photo

No, Sebastian promissed to let us all know and also to create a video how to do it.

photo

hope it will come one day ... may, june and july have gone

Leave a Comment

Attach a file