This object is in archive! 

Zipabox serial module doesn't work ?

meninbike shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

Hi too All

i have a problem with the serial module i had just installed yesterday after try too change slot and many synchronization i can't find it in the dashboard of extension ...

Anybody as the same problem is there a solution .? the module is out ???

thanx in advance to all !!!

Replies (9)

photo

Perhaps this is a module not standard part of the device browser? Zipato, can you answer?

photo

That would be really nice because I'm not sure which way to go to retrieve my data vmc through the zipabox if my module is useless

thank you beforehand

photo

Hello

Open a ticket. There are currently problems with the modules.

Had the same with a backup module.

regards Maik

photo

Thanks a lot

I have too much probleme with this box it s boring

I think maybe change it there is no a good support :-/ :-(

photo
photo

I think i m too bad î domotic lol

photo

ask aquestion ?

we can not add "" personal device? we are obliged to go through the "manage your devices" menu then "add a new device??? because my mechanical controlled ventilation will not be in this list (via RS485 Modbus protocol ...)

thanx to all in advance

photo

Hello Meninbike,

make sure the module is connected to your Box and please upgrade your Box to the new beta firmware. To do this go to Controller settings -> Firmware select beta firmware -> LOAD and type YES. After you get a steady green LED indication on your Box the upgrade is completed and the module should be working correctly. It will not be represented in Device manager but you will be able to join a device connected on the Serial module, for example Paradox.

Regards

photo

Failure !! :-/

photo

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

Thanks

photo

thanks that's work very well

Leave a Comment

Attach a file