This object is in archive! 

TKB Socket not showing in Actuator

David Ferris shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

Hi,

I'm new to ZipaBox but not to home automation, but having real issues with the following:

I've added a TKB Socket which shows in Device Browser and works fine, however it doesn't show up in Actuator.

Any help would be really appreciated, I've also ensured I have Sync and Saved the settings and also removed and re-added the device.

Replies (6)

photo

Just an update, I have noticed an entry called 'Root Device Lifeline' it seems to be apart of the TKB device and even has an On/Off state, this does actually work fine, is this right though?

Files: 1.jpg
photo

Hello David,

it seams that this TKB socket is not supported so it has a generic descriptor and this is why it is not working in Rules creator. What is the exact model of the problematic device?

Regards

photo

Hi sorry for the delay I've had some other problems, I've raised a ticket maybe you can help, ref below.

I have 5 of the sockets the models are TZ88E from TKBHOME, they so seem to appear in Devices but as no rules seem to work I can't test them, however I can switch them and they work in Scenes.

Thanks

David

Ref YUG-659-27884 and IQF-765-60249

photo

Hi sorry for the delay I've had some other problems, I've raised a ticket maybe you can help? Your ref

I have 5 of the sockets the models are TZ88E from TKBHOME, they so seem to appear in Devices but as no rules seem to work I can't test them, however I can switch them and they work in Scenes.

Thanks

David

photo

Hello David,

TKB TZ88 wall plug is supported but you have a UK version so please open a Ticket on support.zipato.com and send us the serial number of your Zipabox and make sure the device is joined on your Zipabox so we could add support for this version as well.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

photo

We added support for TKB TZ88E. Thank you for sending us the required information.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file