This object is in archive! 

Wrong Temperature show in Zipatile

Olivier Legros shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

Hi,

I have 1 zipatile, 2 Fibaro FGSD-002, 1 Netatmo thermostat and 1 home Thermometer

I put all of these thermometer on the same place.

I can read:

- Fibaro 1: 22,8°

- Fibaro 2: 21,8°

- Netatmo: 21,3°

- Home Thermostat: 21,8°

- ZipaTile: 25,3°

The difference on the ZipaTile is very high.

Is there a way to change the value?

Replies (5)

photo

Yes, in the web control centre go to the "Internal" device settings in the device manager (it is under IP devices). in there you have the configuration. 1st option temperature offset. You would offset is in negative values...

photo

It works...

Thanks

photo

Hy

Same question and I tried the solution but I don't have the option temperature Offset on the screen , any hint ?

photo

Just look at the settings right to Internal

Not the settings right to Temperatur Sensor.

photo

ok, thx , found now

I went to far (directely to the sensor)

photo

this is not working for me, I put in -1 i would say the main screen of the zipatile must show 24.9 instead of 25.9 ....

photo

-1 = -0,1°

-10 = -1,0°

photo
photo

this is not working for me, I put in -1 i would say the main screen of the zipatile must show 24.9 instead of 25.9 ....

photo

Firstly the increments are 0.1 so for -1Degree you need to use value -10. After that you need to click on set configuration, then save. Dont forget to synchronize and refresh the web browser.

I just tried and it does work. It might need the temperature sensor to do another reading before the correct value shows up.

photo

Here's the video about internal settings on Zipatile. I hope it helps! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waCIxZ2gh10

photo

I have another problem, value of internal temperature sensor is high, so i change offset for correct value. Now i can see right temperature in Temperature sensors BUT the temperature in Thermostat and on the home screen of zipatile is original.

I think this is BUG, am i right?

Thanks Jan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file