This object is in archive! 

Fibaro FGK101 door sensor not updated

oxbo shared this problem 11 years ago
Solved

Hello,

I havesome trouble with my FGK101 sensor. I add it without any problem in my zipabox.

The 3 fonctions are detected :

- Door/window sensor

- External button

- Tamper

I actually use only door sensor, but the thing is that sensor status is not updated (always considered as close).

I tried different parameter in input mode but nothing changes.

Am I doing something wrong, is there a compatibility issue with this sensor, or is my sensor not working ?

Thanks for your response.

Stéphane.

Replies (8)

photo

Mine is ok. The status change when i toggle my external switch or when i move the magnet before the sensor. I have to wait 1 or 2 second(s) to see the statut changes.

Do you use an external swhitch? If it's your case, becareful to put it open if you want use the magnet.

I hope i'm clear..?

photo

Crystal clear :)

I'm not using external swith, I'm using the fibaro magnet given with the sensor.

Since this morning, the sensor status is open, whatever I do. I'm waiting for hours and nothing change.

Likewise, I have sometimes the battery level shown, sometimes not... I'm desperate :'(

photo

In my opinion, it's not the battery: lithium = low self-discharge.

Programmers Zipato are passing their version 1.0 so I guess they want ALL repair small problems before. It will take them some time probably.

photo

Also, I forgot to say that for the same module, if the versions are different, the zipabox does not react the same. Perhaps it's your problem? On my side I have a problem with the unit FGS221 V2.1 which is apparently the latest version. zipato has not yet developed the program compatible I think ... but I could be wrong?

photo

Hi,

I don't know if it's a firmware problem but I'm pretty sure it's not the battery. I had once the battery level on the dashboard and it was 97%.

If it's a sensor bug I have to return it back to the seller for an exchange, ortherwise I will wait for version 1.0 :)

Can somebody from Zipato can confirm or not that ? I should not wait too long for returning.

Thanks,

Stéphane.

photo

Hello,

I'm not sure if reset is working, but I try it several times with exclusion/inclusion and nothing changes. The module firmware is detected as v2.1 : "Fibaro Door/Window Sensor FGK - 101-107 v2.1".

photo

Yes, I checked it. There is nothing.

I've tried to use GND/IN inputs and there it works! So if I use external door sensor plugged, the sensor state will change in dashboard, if I use magnet it won't.

I'm using sensor's default params.

I'll will contact you on support email too.

photo

Har samma problem med flera sensorer.

Kan ej change status / kan inte ändra status. Batteri=ok

WN

Leave a Comment

Attach a file