This object is in archive! 

Qubino Pilot-wire Module (zmnhjd1) and Zipato Thermostat

olivier34 shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

I have 2 questions regarding the Qubino Pilot-wire Module (zmnhjd1) and how it is supported by Zipato box :

1) Is the module recognized by the Zipato box ? and are all functions recognized (such as the pilot wire output, the temperature and the 3 Switches on the module (referenced as I1, I2 and I3).

2) Can it be used in the zipabox Thermostat ? since the pilot-wire control works like a "Dimmer" I wonder if it is supported as an "heating output" in the zipato thermostat.

A very big advantage of using pilot-wired module instead of "on/off" switch modules is that you keep on having a manual control on the Heater itself.

Replies (4)

photo

I have the same question

photo

I have the same question. Is there any support here? this question is over than one year!!!

photo

I have the same question

photo

I have the zwave plus version of qubino pilot wire.

I have includ it easily and it work great

But the widget is displayed like a store

It is not easy to use and easy to watch (WAF)

I know pilot wire it is a french specification

but if you can make the widget (and the scene command) with 6 switch : Comfort/Comfort -1°/Comfort -2°/ECO/Freezing/OFF

With this parameters

- Comfort = 51 to 99%

- Comfort -1° = 41 to 50%

- Comfort -2° = 31 to 40%

- ECO = 21 to 30%

- Freezing = 11 to 20 %

- OFF = 0 to 10%

Thank you in advance

photo

Hi Titof174

I am about to make a decision how to control my 'radiateurs' (I live in France) with z-wave and my Zipato system. I am planning to buy for each room a temperature sensor and would like to keep the temperature at certain levels, depending on the time of the day.

Did you manage to make the qubino pilot wire work? Can I use the virtual thermostat or would a rule work as well?

Would be great to hear your views and of course of others in the forum!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file