"Network not available" when adding a new device on a "fresh" box

Erik S. shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

On a completely fresh box (new from the shop, or just reset to facroty default) I have problems adding the first device. I get "Network not available" when adding a device (see screenshot). This happens with all devices. I have tried to add virtual devices, nexa and other devices.

This first happened when I bought the box, and now just after a reset to factory default 30 minutes ago.

I have tried:

- Restarting the box from UI

- Unplugging and plugging in the power again

- Logging out/in on the browser

- Pressing Ctrl+F5.

I don't remember what the solution was the first time I had this problem, but I know that it's reproducable now.

(PS! The device manager shows "-1 devices". I'm not sure if this is related)

Regards,

Erik S.

Best Answer
photo

Have the same problem after Reset Factory and It solved now.

Here what I did:

+ Upgrade to Beta Firmware

+ Switch to Old Version UI

+ Logout

+ Sign in

Don't know what happen, but for me, that's work.

Hope this help

Replies (14)

photo

The Android app reports "Device not yet supported" on all devices I try to add. This is related to the same problem.

photo

Have the same problem after Reset Factory and It solved now.

Here what I did:

+ Upgrade to Beta Firmware

+ Switch to Old Version UI

+ Logout

+ Sign in

Don't know what happen, but for me, that's work.

Hope this help

photo

Hi Ngoc,

Thank you for your help! You provided me a fix before support managed to respond on my ticket :)

I switched to the old UI and managed to create the device there. After that, I could switch to the new UI and add more devices.

No need to change firmware.

Thanks!

Zipato: This post is marked as "not a problem" by you, but this is absolutely a problem. More than me have this problem, and it's possible to reproduce it.

Regards,

Erik

photo

Too quick.. I can only add virtual devices, not Nexa devices. Same error. Still no response from support...

photo

I've just added a new zipabox to my account, updated the firmware to the latest version, but have this same problem: "Network not available" when trying to add a new z-wave device.

- Synchronization with the controller doesn't work.

- Updating the firmware to the latest beta and back, didn't help

- Reset factory settings, signing in/out didn't work.

Any ideas?

photo

Open up a support ticket with that controllers serial number, in order for us to be able to inspect that issue.

photo

Same problem here ?ui=2&ik=cf93757b7a&view=fimg&th=15c5973e8c1b8655&attid=0

photo

email support with you serial number. support@zipato.com

photo

Have the same problem with a brand new device. Thats very very bad first impression for a product under evaluation. Opened ticket. Nothing yet.

photo

try to refresh box from device manager then reset your zipabox maybe work.

photo

@Karolos

Your ticket has been answered 13 minutes after opening. It seems that your email doesn't work as well.

photo

Hello Sebastian,

I would like to inform you that my email works fine. The first ticket was opened at 05:22 providing a full description of the problem along with pictures. No answer untill 7:45 where i added A second follow up on 7:45 with further steps i took to resolve the issue with no result.

Your reply was after my second message at 7:54 witch is a very satisfactory reply time if that would actually solve anything. After your message i got no other feedback, no progress on my Zipato and nothing got solved or worked and that is the actual reason of my frustration.

After that there have been two more tickets-followups on my behalf but not reply from zipato until now.

Kind regards.

photo

Thanks for the support. The problem has been successfuly solved and the box is now online. Now i suppose starts the hard part :-)

photo
photo

/22004496bc30a2fb004240972d94b296

photo

i have same problem , any one can help me

photo

photo

photo

i have the same problem and there no change ui option that i can see

photo

I have the same problem

photo

i open a ticket and they fixed for me do the same it will help you

photo
photo

ho lo stesso problema

photo

I have the same problem with my 433 mhz module. What to do?

photo

I have the same problem. After Reset Factory, I can't adding the first device. I get "Network not available" when adding any device.

photo

Facing the same problem.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file