This object is in archive! 

Scheduler starting at a precise time.

Manuel shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

I am trying to create a scheduler that will start at 07:04 and repeat every hour like 08:04, 09:04 etc. but doesn't succeed with that, it always starts at 00, I have tried all I can see, as in the scheduler there is a start time, but it doesn't work.

I don't want any timer and so on, there are several way to do it, but want it simple with one scheduler that only repeat once a hour, before I had one scheduler that repeated many times an hour but want to have less repeating scheduler.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

Replies (5)

photo

Manuel,

Can you post a picture of the configuration of your scheduler? This is how it should look like...

I have hourly and minutely schedulers and they work fine, however I like them to trigger at whole hours/minutes so never tried the hourly to configure it with minutes after the hour.

photo

Here are the pictures, I did exactly as you did before and it never worked so I proved that way that didn't work either.

Sad.

photo

All this is very strange as it worked before, I have old schedulers that have a start at half every days, but I can't create any new one that works, any bugs in the new release ( 1.2.29 )?

photo

I will make a test rule and let you know my findings...

photo

Manuel,

I would open a ticket on Zipato Support, you are right, the first event in the sheduler starts at precise time, after that all subsecuent events are moved to whole hours, see attached.

photo

Hi Alberto,

Have you contacted Support or should I do it?

photo

I did, they are investigating. However it wont hurt if you open a ticket too.

photo

I did open a ticket, will see what they find...

photo

Any response from support?

photo

Yes, they are investigating this issue. However, can you guys check if this option is checked on your schedulers? they told me this need to be enabled in order for it to repeat at precise time, mine is checked but still repeating at o'clock.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file