This object is in archive! 

streaming Zipatile camera doesn't work

vincenzo esposito shared this problem 6 years ago
In Progress

Hallo, my streaming live camera of Zipatile doesn't work.

is there any way to resolve it?

are there other people with same issue?

thanks

Replies (8)

photo

I have same issue. At least it does not load on my andoid app

photo

Same issue. Specially when outside home (not same wifi network). But also at home.

photo

Yes me to

photo

Again, as I've said in a previous post.

Just checked on Android 7.0 and app version 4.1.5 and I gotta say its working both in local connection and 4G.

What app/android versions are you running?

photo

0b1f6a87b94f952a43c60dd5ef01a17ab97877393c17d00bbfab4b3bf5f13f0e

photo

I have the same version. I had probably a beta stuck in my phone for a long time so I uninstalled and reinstalled and now have 4.1.5. Zipatile camera does not load. Snapshot is working. No matter low or high quality stream. I have honor with Android 7.0

photo

Snapshot is working.Video streaming is not working 3 days , the screen.

photo

Hello,

Edit this on Zipatile Camera:

High Quality :

rtmp://10.0.0.1/zipatile/1

Low Quality:

rtmp://10.0.0.1/zipatile/2

Snapshot:

http://10.0.0.1:8181/snapshot.jpg

Let me known If that worked

Best Regards

photo
photo

I have the same problem the transmission of the camera is not seen in IOS and android and the video streams are fine

photo

Hola

the new firmware 1.3.44i apparently has problems with the transmission of the camera of the zipatile because I have other zipatiles with a previous firmware and the transmission of the cameras look good.

photo

I have the same issue with Zipatile about 3 month...Snapshot work fine streaming don't work

photo

Same here. Any news on this please?

photo

Hello,

since the update the camera does not work anymore.

The config is right.

the transmission of the camera is not seen in IOS and Android and the video streams

the problem with Zipatile is since about 3 months ... The snapshot works well in streaming does not work

thank you

photo

hi

If the Zipatile Internal camera applications shows no picture (wrong camera driver) install the app below via the File explorer:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eMKtLnG7KhLrvfKmpdeX5wa81ccQftQu/view?usp=sharing

photo

Bonjour Monsieur,

je rencontre effectivement les meme problemes. veuillez maider svp. ma zipatile detecte la camera en ligne, et la configure automatiquement, mais ca ne visualise pas. je vous presente les images en annexes.

cordialement,

photo
photo

Hi All, did anyone found a solution on this? I have the samer problem for a long time...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file