This object is in archive! 

QUBINO FLUSH 1D RELE with TEMPERATURE SENSOR

Roberto shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

I've QUBINO RELE with Temperature Sensor plugged in.

ZIPABOX doesn't recongnise the temperature sensor and it shows a "genric sensor" witch doesn't work.

I've excluded and included many times but it always recognise immediately the module and controls the rele correctly, but it recognise the temperatrue sensor as a GENERIC SENSOR and it doesn't allow me to change "Temperature sensor" and it show this generic sensor 'offline'

does anybody have a hint?

Thank You

Replies (7)

photo

Good morning,

i had the same issue.

Actually, when you go to the device, you can see the different entreies (Zwawe -> qubino 1D ->...)

On the last one (relay switch), you have an undersection 'temperature'

This is the one to display, and it works well!

photo

If you already deleted the device, removed power, and included again to the controller with the tempearature sensor already connected then you have to open a ticket on zipato support.

photo

Hi,

Did anyone managed to solve the problem ?

Thanks

photo

I excluded qubino rele, then conected t. sensor. Then I included qubino again from stcratch. The temperature is showed now. But it is impossible to use it into rules because it is not showed anywhere for rules. I think Zipabox have a bug with this sensor.

photo

Emilio,

Did you opened a ticket on Zipato Support? Make sure you don't have the check box "Hide from rule creator" checked on device' setting.

photo

Hello

Ticket has been opened 1.5 YEAR ago.

Zipato confirmed that this is indeed a bug in their system.

Despite many mail to try to make that move, i have no answer nor solution.

photo

Well usually Zipato pays more attention to issues shared by more people, maybe if someone has the same need can vote here so they fix it sooner.

photo

Hello guys,

I had some issues with qubino flush 1D relay during inclusion process. Finally it has worked when I skipped exclusion part of process (force join) and I did inclusion process immediately after I have connect relay to electricity . ( relay is in inclusion mode few seconds after you will connect it to power). Maybe it will help you .

Peter

photo

I've a ticket open since more than a month for the same.

photo

Hi everybody.

Anyone managed to solve the problem ?

@Peter : I tried a few time, and i was not as lucky as you^^

photo
photo

With qubinos it is not easy to fully include them. I have 1d relay with temperature sensor and door sensor included and it works just fine.

Make sure you reset the qubino when excluding.

photo

hello

I have the temperature with Qubino but unable to use it in the rules creator

photo

Hi evrybody,

Any feedback regarding the procedure to follow to include a qubino with temperature sensor ? Still does not work for me.

I've the Qubino ZMNHJD1 flush Pilot Wire for my electric heater with a zipamicro.

My temperature sensor is a real Qubino temperature sensor bought 15 euros.

On my dash board it is written : Temperature sensor : "no attributes".

- I've tried 10 times to include / exclude it and several time to reset.

- I've tried to include it automaticaly as soon as connected to electricity and manually

- I've tested with differents sensors and differents qubino module.

No way to make it show the temperature sensor.

Do you have other ideas ? I've bough the zipabox only to control my heater and report the temperature.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file