This object is in archive! 

RGBW FIBARO and animation program

mehrpaad shared this problem 6 years ago
Not a Problem

There were programs for RGBW (police-rainbow.....) but after reincluding the device everything has changed. I cant find the animation programs anymore.

I want the police theme of RGBW fibaro in tripped scene, please let me know how to use animation programs on Zipato interface.

Replies (9)

photo

Not possible. Only possible via push button with 3x quick push.

photo

but it was possible last time !!! why after a reinclude there is no animation program

stability is more important than design

photo

It was never possible. At least noone did now how to do it. Can you explain how it was working formyou before?

photo

yes, i never saw this option either. You can set the rgbw module to go into rainbow mode immediately upon activation, but this is a parameter setting not a user interface. I have never seen this police mode you mention.

photo

here is a photo of animation program for the last time i found in my archieve

it was with 10 program in user interface and we could use it in rule creator

photo

Hi Merphaad. This is new thing to me? I have never seen this before. Now I understand your question, unfortunaly still not being able to answer.

What Firmware version do you have?

perhaps Zipato has an idea.

photo

that was perfect

all my scenes with animation program gone

photo

I bet, i had another post long time ago asking for it. Even Alberto was interested.

photo

Wow, I looked and looked how to use those animations, the only way I could find was by sending the correct value from device manager into parameter 72, but never was able to trigger it from rule creator. I even asked support and they told me it was not supported. Can you tell us which firmware you have and do you remember which firmware you had when you added the device?

I guess if once it was compatible I don't see why cannot be supported agaIn, I find those pretty usable since I have plenty LED strips at home.

photo

Hi alberto exactly thats why i say zipato is not stable

My zwave showroom was perfect with the animation program

But now .....

I dont remember what firmware was at zipatile

But fibaro Rgbw was 22.22

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file