Problem with rules execution

Jeremie shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

Some weeks ago, all of my rules did not work anymore. I disabled, synchronized and enabled again all rules and some of them worked and some other not. I've found that if I disable 2 specific rules, all others work fine. I tried to delete this 2 rules and recreate them but didn't solved the problem.

Last week I have enabled again this 2 rules and all rules have worked fine.

Some days ago, some rules didn't work anymore...

I don't understand what's happen...?

Replies (10)

photo

Again, this night I have turned on this virtual switch "Radio/Lampe chambre 1h", so the rule 13 has started his execution but she has never execute the actions after the wait of 3600 seconds.

So I can't trust rules, this is very damaging!Could you look at this please?

photo

I want to clarify that this rule 13 worked fine yesterday night.

Rule 13 is joined.

photo

The rule looks ok to me...are the events listed in the events log on the dashboard?

Is the "Radio/Lampe chambre 1h" switch activated in the events log?

Did you try to add some kind of markers in your rule to know when it stops?

Si Radio/Lampe chambre 1h

PUSH 1

requête HTTP

requête HTTP

Lampe parents chambre action

PUSH2

wait 3600

PUSH3

SINON

PUSH4

Tu as sans doute déjà testé tout ça, mais sait on jamais, parfois ce sont des petits détails tout bêtes qui posent problème ;)

J'espère que tu trouveras la solution à ton problème

photo

Merci pour ta réponse, mais cette règle fonctionnait très bien jusqu'à maintenant.

J'ai constaté que d'autres règles ne fonctionnent plus non plus, je pense que je vais devoir refaire une fois de plus un disable de chaque règles sync et enable, sync.

I don't understand why some rules or all rules don't work anymore without any changes ?

It should be better to have access to generated code and execution logs to be able to easily debug, in the meantime, can you look at this?

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

I've gone through some issues few days ago with the rules.

You can look at all your previous rules in order to verify if you don't have an "unknow" device within one of them. I got the same problem.

Also, please try to disable all your rules and activate them one rule per one, in order to find which rule is faulty.

Regards

##

Bonjour à tous,Concernant les problèmes avec les règles, essayez de jeter un oeil sur chaque règle une par une pour vérifier qu'il n'y ait pas une règle qui contienne une variable en "Unknown". Sinon, tentez de désactiver toutes les règles, puis de les réactiver une par une pour trouver la fautive !Cordialement,Lesly.

photo

Thanks, but after checking all my rules, I didn't found one with unknown device.

photo

Now since some days, the rule "Règle 5 - Lampe salon auto nuit" doesn't work anymore...

Zipato could you check why ?

Thanks.

photo

HELLO,

I have exactly the same problem. I thought it was the module 433 I connected there 2 days. I have to unplug it but I have the same problem again.

Zipato Please help me.

thank you

photo

Bonjour,

je viens de désactiver toutes mes regles, je réactive une à une. la régle refonctionne mais dans une scéne j'ai un module z-wave que je mets à off. le module seul fonctionne parfaitement, mais dans la scéne il ne fonctionne pas du tout.

photo

Hello,

I just solve the problém, so I do not know, I disabled all the rules, I synced and I reactivated all the rules one by one. I encounter a single problem, a z-wave modulus do not want to be controlled from the scenes. I had to create my rule, an extra action for this module.

I have no explanation to worry.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file