This object is in archive! 

Android last version 2.0 RC20

DaBoss shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

Hello,

I just update my application to android 2.0 RC 20.

Maybe you should have a policy of testing and a little more qualitative upgrade.

You have in your user community that I would call rather patient having regard to the sometimes poor quality of your updates.

Many

of us are ready to participate and help by posting on this community ,

perhaps you should take a little more consideration. Maybe not all of us have subscribed to your service charge ( must

still sometimes the quality and reliability is present ) but we brought

another form of contribution.

In

this new version , I have no idea what has to be horrible button not

respecting absolutely the graphic charter Zipato top right of the

application. ? ?

The icon of my Roller shutter does not refresh it open or close . . .

In the setup menu language I have a impressive list of [ English ] . . . but where is the french . . . when you see the map of the redistributive France has shown a significant share of the market. . .

Furthermore . . . there are two English input . . . one of the two who is absolutely not but that looks rather a language of Eastern European countries . . .

A good word to !

Replies (17)

photo

Where can I download the 2.0 RC 20? I have 2.0 RC 12 instead...

photo

On google play store . . .

Not sure update process work like other app . . . i've uninstall and then install . . . and now got version 2.0 RC 20 . . .

photo

If you have the beta...you need to remove it first.

photo

LOL does i consider that Zipato App on Google Play Store still a beta . .

. and so need to remove it ? ? ? Sorry for this joke but still realy

dessapointed when i saw big horrible button on the new version . . .

@HeroS

. . .i know you have this RC version before standard user like me . . .

why zipato publish app with really big and visible mistake.

Are you the only beta user ?

I do not always understand their marketing choices

photo

No, the one in the store is not beta. But there where some beta releases that need to be removed before upgrading/to get an update. You don't get a update because it was installed outside the play store.

I don't know if i'm the only test user but my box was defected so i could not test anymore. But alot off isseus that i found are resolved in this version.

It's to bad this version has some isseus.

photo

Hi,

Thanks to this thread I have installed this version. As for me: no issues yet. I have change the language to Dutch. And I have not checked everything, but in a first impression it looks good. I believe I have to thank Heros for that.

photo

@John . . . i am not dutch, i am french but where is dutch ? Don't see dutch in the language list . . .

photo

DaBoss wrote:

@John . . . i am not dutch, i am french but where is dutch ? Don't see dutch in the language list . . .
In the list it says "Nederlandse". It is the last item in the list. And that's dutch. I think that in the configuration menu something has gone wrong completely. Maybe one of those [english] entries is French??

photo

Anyway, I have submitted a ticket for this issue. Hope to hear soon from them. I think that the link to translate.zipato.com has gone wrong.

photo

New version released :)

photo

@HeroS ????

Other problem . . . lights & power crash on locale mode . ..

BUT . . . don't know where is the button i says in my previous post . . . no more visible !!

photo

What????

No problems here but could be that some devices give problems.

photo

That's i think too . . .

The Lights&Power android activity display few second . . . i think one of my virtual switch is not displayed . . . maybe this caused th crash . . .

i will create a support ticket for this crash problem . . .

photo

Hi,

Yesterday i posted a ticket for the language problem. Here is the answer:

Hi John

We are aware of this problem. it is being resolved and

soon new version of android app will be published with bug fixes, among which

is also language settings.

We are now extensively working on mobile apps in order to

make them bug free, after which upgrades will come.

Kind regards

Milan

photo

Why did zipato replaced app icon by this horrible black one ???

In the dark we no more seen icon when phone dimmer auto is enable . . . not realy usefull !!!

photo

I just replaced my app with the new one 2.0 rc20, this my first feedback:

1) Icons are terribly not useful! ...even if the target, may be, were an improvement, the result seems to be a downgrade. The previous icons were more recognizable, more evident, more comprehensible, more immediate and from my point of view more nice; the typical goal of an icon is to give, in a little space, a synthetic info, but clear and easy to understand; the new icons are really the opposite. For all these reasons and also because I use the app in intesive way, I ask to go back to the previous icons.

2) I choose my language, but all the labels that what was in english, now are still in english, in other words, nothing changed.

photo

icons app OK !!!!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file