This object is in archive! 

Danalock V3 not supported / lock status reporting not working

Benjamin M shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

HI!

I had a Danalock V2 which worked fine.

The new Danalock V3 also works, but doesn't report the actual open/locked status.

It also is not supported yet !?

The danalock zwave documentation does not help me right now.

Controller Integration: When the Danalock has been included into the network, the controller should:

• Set the Lifeline. Association group 1

• Enable Notification for Access Control

http://doc.eedomus.com/files/Danalock_V3_Product_manual_Z_Wave_V_0.9.1.pdf

What is to do?

Can somebody help me please?

Thank you in advance!

Replies (20)

photo

Hello, I have the same problem. Have already opened a ticket for about 4 weeks I already write with the support. The last answer was I should use the pro service for 65 €. But if more here have this problem then it is not us but Zipato.

photo

HI! I calibrated the lock manually with the danalock app.

It seems to be working now ... Maybe you should try this too.

But it is still not officially supported yet

photo

Hi,

We have made some changes to the configuration of the v3 device so all the functions should work now. Please test the device and report back.

BR,

Mislav

photo
photo

Hey there

Danalock V3 is working fine for me..? no problem, have updated the lock to the latest firmware to.

But I have disable the lock did´t like that if you unlocked with the key it did loose if it were unlocked or not.

Cheers Håkan

photo

Hi,

I have the Danalock v3. I have successfully included it in my zipato system.

The lock status shows up correctly in the GUI, but it seems like the rules don't get triggered by the status/state.

Any ideas?

photo

Can you show your rules to check?

photo

/LGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

photo
photo

I have also a problem with the danalock V3. Either I close the door via Rule and in the GUI I see looked but the danalock still is open or I open the danalock manual and the app don't change the status. Sometimes the danalack close via rule only after 4 or 5 attempts. The danalock is very close by the zipabox. 7m without a wall.

photo

I have the same problem as Benjamin M reported 14 months ago.

I have a Zipabox fw 1.3.60 (latest) and Danalock V3 + Keypad with latest fw.

The lock is registered as a device and looks fine in Zipate controller but not able to read/write the lock status and other attributes.

Any idea how to fix this?

photo

In the http://doc.eedomus.com/files/Danalock_V3_Product_manual_Z_Wave_V_0.9.1.pdf manual is states that "A security enabled Z-Wave controller must be use." Security is enabled on my controller under Settings. When I look at the Z-WAVE NODE INFORMATION for the door lock it says "SECURITY: false".

How do I change to "SECURITY: true" on the node in Zipabox?

photo

In this case you have to exclude and include the device again.

photo

I have done that several times already, I guess I have to leave this behind.

photo

I did exclude and include the device again.

This time fist by using the "REMOVE NODE" button in Zwave Network Management and the button on the lock.

The exclusion went ok.

Rebooted Zipabox. Then used "ADD NODE" button in Zwave Network Management and the button on the lock.

Got following message:

"Inclusion of node id 16 complete.

Secure inclusion failed. This device may not work properly."

Why? Secure inclusion is enabeled in Zwave Network Management.

/837830e3804f974316298a45f00aa732

photo
photo

I have the same problem

photo

I have the same problem to me starts when I update firmware to 1.3.60j

photo

My Zipabox was approx 50 cm from the Danalock when inclusion failed.

Mybe the distance between them is required to be closer than that for the secure inclusion to work.

What was the distance between your devices?

photo

Please restart your zipabox before you start the including. I have 3 danalocks and the distance was 2m.

photo

Ok but my Zipatile was was working 7 months good then starts after firmware update not changing stutus always locked

photo

Secure inclusion fails for me too, and I'm unable to read/write lock state. Latest FW on lock and zipabox.

photo

You included the lock max 1m far from the zipabox?

photo

Yes, about 20cm.

photo

Ok and secure inclusion is activated? (Device manager/Z-wave/seetings)

photo

Hi, it looks now like that: /01fed25fd16de20449ceec09001c0200

photo

Ok please restart your zipabox always you want to include a device. In my cases it helped.

photo

I have tried it many times, different devices, zipatile, zipabox...

photo

The danalock works only after secure inclusion. Which firmware is on your danalock?

photo

I did have secure inclusion activated, but it failed. I tried resetting, restarting, downgrading the lock firmware etc but still no luck. Finally ended up spending $50 on a zwave usb stick and switching to home assistant which works a treat.

photo
photo

Hello, I am trying to find the solution too. I have Danalock Bluetooth&ZWave version. On phone via Bluetooth everything works good, but I need it works on Zipatile Zipato. We add this device in the list but it does not work. How can we fix it asap? Also, I cant find airbnb integration, how does it work?

photo

How to fix that?

Files: FAIL.jpg
photo

A airbnb function will not be supported via Zipato but you can using this function via Danalock App.

photo

Where I can find it exactly?

photo
photo

Maybe needs downgrade version? How to downgrade Danalock firmware?

photo

I have added this device on my Zipatile controller, but physically Danalock does not work :(

photo

photo
photo

I have three Danalocks V3 and they all work with my old zipabox and also with my new zipamicro. You opened a ticket?

photo

No, I still discussing with Danalock, but looks like that it is Zipato problem. Tomorrow I will try the same another Danalock device.

photo

Please try to take off the energy in all room except the room with the zipabox/zipatileand try it again. Maybe one other device send to many data in that time and stopp your including (overload).

photo

Still nothing, I have tried many times to reset Danalock, Zipatile and still have an issue with secure inclusion enable. If I enable "secure inclusion enabled " then get an error including Danalock on Zipatile if I disable "secure inclusion enabled " - then I add Danalock on Zipatile, status (lock/unlock) changes (On Zipatile, Phone etc.) but physically Danalock does not work.

On Bluetooth, Danalock works perfectly!

photo

FIXED. Just needed to downgrade Zipatile firmware version. Danalock is working now perfect! The Next test with Yale Doorman :)

photo

With firmware 1.3.13? Did you report this at zipato?

photo

Hi,

Yes, sure.🤣

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file