This object is in archive! 

D-link camera

Kai Björkquist shared this question 9 years ago
Need Answer

Hi

The system finds my cameras but in the App the system say "Protocol not suported"

Cameras D-link DCS-930L and 932L

Br Kai

Replies (10)

photo

i have the same problem.

photo

Peter Ede wrote:

i have the same problem.
Did you find any solution to this?

BR/ Paul

photo

same with me any updates about that

photo

Same here, any updates?

photo

I used the "old version" UI to add my dLink dcs-923l

Enter url: http://192.168.1.xxx or what ever your dlink camera IP is.

Enter username and password you use to logon to the camera interface and use mjpeg and snapshot urls as attached.

photo

I have a DCS-932L and it does NOT support the rtsp (real time streaming protocol) that is used by the "Hi quality stream" and "Low quality stream". You should therefore leave those two configuration items blank

In order to get those two options working you will need:

a) A Web Cam that supports rtsp (i.e. NOT the DCS-932L)

b) A rtsp plug in in the browser you are using (free download of VLC will add the necessary plug ins)

c) Probably (not sure on this one) a Dynamic DNS or Static IP address in order to "find" the camera

So, when using the DCS-932L, the only options you have are :

Snapshots to FTP

MPEG stream option

I got both of these working both local and remote after setting up dynamic dns in my router.

hope this helps

/Marcus

photo

D-Link camera is quality is very good compare than other. my friend is used D-link camera last two year not facing any problem regarding the camera. my friend is also using the router Router is a networking device that forwards data packets between computer networks. if he facing any problem related to the router then Belkin Router Customer Service

photo

Can someone tell me where I can find the correct symbols for all the different protection devices? Also, a set of them in CAD would also be very useful.

I got a support for my laptop you can also try HP Support Assistant services.

photo

Users will generally come acrossthis error when they are trying to update their Windows 10 in HP devices. As most of the users come under the grip ofthis problem, it is advised well in advance to fix Windowsupdate error 0x80248007 in HP device with an expert guideline delivered.

photo

As individuals are paired with the web and prefer to invest energy on the web, they generally like to test everything in the most limited way. This becomes conceivable in favor of web association and later, an online business site is the simplest approach to influence an audience group towards an organization.

Web Development Services

Leave a Comment

Attach a file