This object is in archive! 

Nexa tempsensor NBA-001

Erik Holmberg shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Is it possible to have this sensor implemented.

https://www.nexa.se/vara-produkter/system-nexa/sensorer/nba-001

Regards Erik Holmberg

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Erik, remotely not. We should get one either from you or another user. You can always open thread for supporting it, if you get more votes, it will be supported with higher priority.

photo

Hi,

I'm also wonder of this, since I have bought lots of Nexa devices bit surprised it's not in.Have anyone donated a NBA-001 to you so it can be supported and what is the time quota to have it supported when you receive one?

photo

Hi, I bought a NBA-001 as it was in the list of Nexa compatible device but I can't connect it to my Zipato box, is this device compatible or not?

Thanks.

photo

When you try to add a Nexa device: NBA-001 is in the list for possible devices

photo

Strange because in my box it is in the list when you press Add Device and choose Nexa, in the middle of the list I can take NBA-001 and the process of connection begin...

photo

If you can not pair your device then submit a ticket because the NBA-001 should work

photo

Anyone out there have paired a NBA-001? Is there some special step to fix it?

photo

Hello Guys! This is a problem partly created by me. I apologize!

I asked Zipato to update the very old library of Nexa devices and we did this summer.

Unfortunately not all devices were possible to test and this NBA-001 sensor was one of them.

I will check in my ticket with Zipato if possible for me to quickly send them my demo....

// Henning

photo

Hi Henning, thanks for your answer, I hope it will be possible to fix that and be able to use that NBA-001 that I just bought.

photo

How is it going? I have to get it working as soon as possible as I need this thermometer at my rabbit outside and the temperature is now going under 0 at night...

photo

Hello,

Any news regarding this? Anyone got the Nexa NBA-001 working in Zipato? I want to buy a couple of temp sensors (433 or Z-wave) and NBA-001 could be a good option if it works.

Thanks

photo

Hi, how is it going with that Temp Sensor?

I just updated to the last Beta 1.3.140 and still no way to connect it, anyone have succeed with that?

photo

Now I got it to work, great that I didn't throwed away that Temp Sensor!

Thanks for the new Beta that accepted that Sensor!

photo

And all my ESIC WT450H are disconnected, great...

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file