Product "Philio Tech"

Guilhem Nicolas shared this question 10 years ago
Need Answer

Hello,

Does the product "Philio Tech" are integrated on the zipabox?

http://philio-tech.com/

Thank you for your feedback

Nicolas

Replies (57)

photo

Very nice products! Do you know where u can buy it?

photo

yes here: http://store.zwaveeurope.com/

But you need a company to buy on this site.

Where you from ?

photo

The Netherlands

photo

It says:

Note: The illumination sensor does not work with Fibaro Homecenter 2 and Zipabox yet.

photo

They are very serious and are located in Germany

and I make a mistake not need a company to buy from them ...

photo

ah... ok thank you ! just the fonction illumination or all the module...

photo

Are u going to buy it? Please let us know if it works.

Thanks!

photo

yes I think the products are interesting! I give you a feedback

photo

Zipato team, what do you think about?

photo

The products looks interesting. We will add them within a week or two...

photo

Great Sebastian!

photo

Yess ! thx you Sebastian

photo

Hi,

Did you add devices to Zipato?

They use Zwave 400/500 chip series so you get the last tech.

p.m. Sebastian do you have any relative in Turkey?

photo

hatipoglu79@hotmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Did you add devices to Zipato?

They use Zwave 400/500 chip series so you get the last tech.

p.m. Sebastian do you have any relative in Turkey?

We are working on them right now and we will add them very soon. As for the Turkey, not that i know:-)

photo

And is full support there? i'm about to order 4 of them :)

photo

What is the status of the support for the sensors ?

I would like to order them too !

photo

From support:

We are currently supporting following from this manufacturer ( those devices we

have in our lab ):

1. Philio PAN04-1, PAN06-1 in wall modules

2. Philio

PSM01-1, PSP01-1, PSM02-1, those devices have the same device identifiers so

they will all have the same name when added to Zipabox

Other devices are

not supported for now.

photo

is it already in the 991 firmware? i'm receiving my zipabox and PAN06 and PSM02-1 sensor.

photo

ok, for now. Im using firmware 993. sensor is detected with a generic zwave.

only the magnetic sensor is not showing. I read in the manual it has to be set through the zwave configuration. default settings for the magnetic contact is off. but no option in the zipabox to configure it. all other options are working (motion, temperature, lumen)

photo

Hi Gratje,

You can add custom parameters at the config tab but i don't know which parameter u must use. But this must be in the manual.

photo

There's some text missing in the PDF.

But i think:

Parameter: 6

Value: 3

photo

and how do i fill this in the configuration? can I read out what the current setting is of a parameter?

don't understand the part:

when Bit2 is 0 (enable), the device is installed in the same room with the light?

0: in the same room (default)

1: in the different room

Bit 4: Disable delay 5 seconds to turn off the light, when door/window closed.

Bit 5: Disable auto turn off the light, after door/window opened to turn on the light.

notice: If bit 2 is zero, the setting is useless.

can you set more bits in one parameter?

photo

small update about the sensor again.

motion sensor is laying at home. nobody is home. motion sensor is not sending any statements. last time was 7.05 AM. and it did say the motion sensor is triggered. And it is not turning off. I know there is nobody home. but the psm02 sensor is not sending its status to the zipabox.

photo

ok, made a ticket for support. I've been in contact with philio tech, and they want to help to solve the problem together with zipato.

photo

I made mistake when i was writing support for these devices. I failed to notice that these device use a Z-wave command class (binary sensor v2) that we don't currently support. That's why you can't see your door/window sensor.

I am very sorry about this.

Support for binary sensor v2 will be added early next week and then i will personally update your box firmware.

photo

Marko,

this makes me very happy. played around a bit more. and it looks like the door/window snesor is working. but it is switching te same statement as the motion sensor. so at the moment motion sensor and door/window sensor are shown as 1 sensor in zipabox.

I also saw the wake up is version 2. will that also be fixed?

photo

hmz. strange. since yesterday I have complete different events in my ssensor.

before I had temperature, luminance and motion.

not I have state and value1 and value2.

and the meter in the control center is not showing anything anymore.

photo

Same here....they must be working on it.

photo

HeroS, Just got a report from support. my box is updated to 993d. need to try it out tonight.

photo

Thanks for the update.

photo

Here is an update again.

for my part, door sensor and motion sensor are seperated.

more parameters available.

had to remove and re-add the device to get the new settings.

but sensor keeps going offline.

and it looks like if i adjust something in the configuration it will not be adjusted.

photo

Sometimes it the takes awhile for the devices to be found again. The zwave connection has to rebuild.

Also when u remove something first do a remove, reset and then added it again.

photo

Looks nice! But can someone tell how a motion sensor AND a door sensor are useful together? If sensor is open i expect motion... What am i missing?!?

photo

- Extra check in your alarm panel (follow up)

- To detect motion in the same room

- I have a rule that when i open the door the light in the hall goes on. But when i'm leaving the hous the light also goes on. This is not what i want. With the motion on it i can detect when i'm in the hall and then turn on the light.

photo

I can confirm the PSM02-01 4in1 sensor is working properly with latest firmware 995.

photo

Hi Geert,

Do you have any problems with the device going offline sometimes?

photo

I have two PSP01 muli-sensors. Recognised by Zipato as two sensors: one motion, and one temperature + luminance combined (why not separate?).

One is the input for a virtual thermostat with a radiator as an output. It worked fine while there was movement, but when people sleep and don't move then it stops reporting temperature and the radiator never gets turned on, and the room gets cold.

How can I force the PSP01 to always report temperature throughout the whole day?

photo

SaintNick wrote:

I have two PSP01 muli-sensors.

How can I force the PSP01 to always report temperature throughout the whole day?

I have more information after contact with Philio and Zipato support.

The Philio multisensors, although they do carry a temperture sensor, are NOT well suited for heating control, such as in a Zipato virtual thermostat. This is because they only send a temperature report at most only every 30 minutes and only if there is a temperature difference >= 3°F (1.66°C).

This is too course for heating control in most situations.

Otherwise these are very cute and well-built miniature devices!

Further, there are some discrepancies between the Philio documentation and the Zipato config page (params, bits). Zipato is looking into this...

Regards, Nick

photo

Greetings,

We have changed the default value for configuraton option nr. 6 (multi-sensor function switch) from 0 to 4, which is the default value for all three models. We have also removed the duplicate bit5 from that same configuration option.

photo

Hi Marko,

Removing the duplicate bit5 is not the solution! The duplicate bit5 should have been bit6, for activating the temperature monitor which is what I need.

See http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/477

For me the situation is worse than before you "fixed" this, because the previous (invisible) default for bit6 was 1, which provided me with the temperature reports that I need. Now you have put it to 0 without any way to change it. Now I have stopped getting temperature reports.

Also, you should allow the user to overrule the named options with custom parameter values. Now when I put 6 in the custom parameter number, it has red error "Parameter already exists" and saving is not possible. It should be a warning, still allowing saving. Then this situation will never exist again.

photo

We stand corrected, bit6 is now present in the configuration option.

photo

Marko, thank you so much!

However, what do I have to do to access bit 6?

I reapplied device decriptors (not exactly sure what that does).

After emptying the browser cache and reloading (is that necessary?) my two identical sensors give different config screens, and the duplicate bit 5 is back again for one of them:

lfg2g

6uPUD

photo

Now suddenly I' am seeing bit 6. Did I do something or did you? Vague...

photo

I am unable to add this device (Philio PSM02 4-in-1 sensor) to my network. Can anybody help me please?

I put zipabox into add mode, click the button inside the PSM02 once, but nothing happens. Also, I put zipabox into add mode, click the tamper button 3 times and nothing happens as well...

Desperate... The only thing I have managed to add to my network until now are fibaros swithes... is it me or is it zipabox??

photo

Ricardo Costeira wrote:

I am unable to add this device (Philio PSM02 4-in-1 sensor) to my network. Can anybody help me please?

I put zipabox into add mode, click the button inside the PSM02 once, but nothing happens. Also, I put zipabox into add mode, click the tamper button 3 times and nothing happens as well...

Desperate... The only thing I have managed to add to my network until now are fibaros swithes... is it me or is it zipabox??

did you try to "remove" each device first?

photo

i noticed that you have to put the sensor real close to the box to get it working.

photo

Hi,

I have managed to add the Philio to my zipabox.

But now I have another issue:

The sensor is not communicating state to the zipabox, or at least I'm not seeing any events and therefore not actuating anything. I have the DIP Switches in Test Mode (Both ON) and when I separate the magnet from the sensor, or approach it, the led flashes to aknowledge detection. So the sensor is working, no doubt, at least the magnet. But no events on zipabox. The same thing goes to the light and motion sensor, no events either.

Is it lacking further configuration? Is it malfunctioning? Can anybody show me how they have them configured on zipabox?

Thank you and a happy Easter everyone

photo

Ricardo Costeira wrote:

Hi,

The sensor is not communicating state to the zipabox, or at least I'm not seeing any events and therefore not actuating anything. I have the DIP Switches in Test Mode (Both ON) and when I separate the magnet from the sensor, or approach it, the led flashes to aknowledge detection. So the sensor is working, no doubt, at least the magnet. But no events on zipabox. The same thing goes to the light and motion sensor, no events either.

Is it lacking further configuration? Is it malfunctioning? Can anybody show me how they have them configured on zipabox?

try go to device manager and press RE APPLY DESCRIPTORS, as obviously device descriptors were not applied properly. Also, you can try joining device again...

photo

Ricardo Costeira wrote:

Hi,

try go to device manager and press RE APPLY DESCRIPTORS, as obviously device descriptors were not applied properly. Also, you can try joining device again...

photo

Thank you Sebastian, but I have not been able to locate that button "RE APPLY DESCRIPTORS".

I think I have been all over the Control Center looking for that. Where can I find it please?

Thank you again

photo

Look here: (top level)

FR5UN28gV8AIBjBc3uzP

photo

If you don't see the button as on the photo from HeroS, then you need to join device again.

photo

If you don't see the button as on the photo from HeroS, then you need to join device again.

photo

Greetings,

Ricardo, your Philio sensor was not properly autodetected. Now it should be displayed correctly on your dashboard. But yes, it would be best if you would simply rejoin the sensor.

photo

I have a PAN11-1 switch

Add device ok.the switch works.

But no energy meter.

photo

Has anyone here tried the PSR04 switch?

I cannot get it to work with dimmers, only on / off switches. Also: it seems the support on zipabox is limited.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file