This object is in archive! 

Danalock V3 secure inclusion fails

Martin shared this problem 3 years ago
Known

Hello Zipato support, I have just bought a Danalock V3 and it fails with the message "Secure inclusion Failed...".

Previously i have 2 older Danalock which works good.

I have studied the thread https://community.zipato.com/topic/danalock-v3-not-supported-lock-status-reporting-not-working but nothing helps.

What to do??

Replies (1)

photo

Which Firmware Version do you use?

photo

The Zipabox uses fw 1.3.61 and the Danalock V3 uses fw 0.16.0.

photo

Please update the firmware to the current beta version and try again. Also make sure that Secure Inclusion is activated.

photo

Hi AP, I tried with installing the latest BETA v1.3.93 but it did not do much good... the other Z-wave nodes stopped working. When trying to install the Danalock V3 the dialogue hanged spinning in the first step "Starting Exclusion...". I tried several times, did synchronization and restart again, etc.

So i had to go back to my original firmware and then the other nodes started working again.

I also got this response from Zipato support on the Ticket i submitted:

Ivan Delac ● 11 hours ago

If you're talking about installing beta fw on your Zipabox1 that wouldn't do much good as it can cause issues with Zwave devices on that older model.

photo

According to Zipato, Zipabox can't include Danalock V3. I had to upgrade to Zipabox 2 and that works.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file