ZIPATO CODE AND RFID KEYBOARD Z-WAV / ZIPATO CLAVIER À CODE ET RFID

Jean-Michel Dupuyds shared this idea 10 days ago
In Progress

Hello,

with my zipato which wall code keypad do you recommend to activate an alarm and with rfid key fobs.

nb I see that the "ZIPATO CODE AND RFID KEYBOARD Z-WAVE" is no longer manufactured

thank you in advance

Regards,

Bonjour,

avec ma zipato quel est le clavier à code mural que vous conseillez pour activer une alarme et avec des portes clef rfid.

nb je vois que le "ZIPATO CLAVIER À CODE ET RFID Z-WAVE" n'est plus fabriqué

par avance merci

Cordialement,

Comments (2)

photo

Hi Jean

Please see all supported keyboards here: https://www.zipato.com/how-it-works/supported-devices?search=keypad

photo

Hello

Thank you for the answer, what material do you recommend: for example is the "Fibaro FGKF-601" compatible with the ZIPATO?

thank you in advance,

cordially.

Bonjour

Merci pour la réponse, quel est le matériel que vous conseillez : par exemple la " Fibaro FGKF-601" est-elle compatible avec la ZIPATO ?

par avance merci,

cordialement.

photo

Sorry for my late answer. I would recommend the popp keyboard. You can also use the fibaro FGKF-601 but only with quick arm + a rule, you can't use this device as a "user-device".

photo

Thank you very much for your answer,

on me also recommend the remote control: AEO_ZWA003 which would be ZIPABOX compatible.

What do you think?

thank you in advance

cordially

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse,

sur moi conseille aussi la telecommande: AEO_ZWA003 qui serait compatible ZIPABOX.

Qu 'en pensez vous?

par avance merci

cordialement

photo
photo

Hi Jean-Michel

Yes, you can also use this remote control, but it's the same. You can use it to arm or disarm your alarm partition via rules (quick arming is required, I think this is a PRO function), but really only via rules. You cannot use this device as a user. Only keyboards with numbers like Popp or Zipato keyboard can be used as users.