This object is in archive! 

ZIPATO CODE AND RFID KEYBOARD Z-WAV / ZIPATO CLAVIER À CODE ET RFID

Jean-Michel Dupuyds shared this idea 3 years ago
In Progress

Hello,

with my zipato which wall code keypad do you recommend to activate an alarm and with rfid key fobs.

nb I see that the "ZIPATO CODE AND RFID KEYBOARD Z-WAVE" is no longer manufactured

thank you in advance

Regards,

Bonjour,

avec ma zipato quel est le clavier à code mural que vous conseillez pour activer une alarme et avec des portes clef rfid.

nb je vois que le "ZIPATO CLAVIER À CODE ET RFID Z-WAVE" n'est plus fabriqué

par avance merci

Cordialement,

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Jean

Please see all supported keyboards here: https://www.zipato.com/how-it-works/supported-devices?search=keypad

photo

Hello

Thank you for the answer, what material do you recommend: for example is the "Fibaro FGKF-601" compatible with the ZIPATO?

thank you in advance,

cordially.

Bonjour

Merci pour la réponse, quel est le matériel que vous conseillez : par exemple la " Fibaro FGKF-601" est-elle compatible avec la ZIPATO ?

par avance merci,

cordialement.

photo

Sorry for my late answer. I would recommend the popp keyboard. You can also use the fibaro FGKF-601 but only with quick arm + a rule, you can't use this device as a "user-device".

photo

Thank you very much for your answer,

on me also recommend the remote control: AEO_ZWA003 which would be ZIPABOX compatible.

What do you think?

thank you in advance

cordially

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse,

sur moi conseille aussi la telecommande: AEO_ZWA003 qui serait compatible ZIPABOX.

Qu 'en pensez vous?

par avance merci

cordialement

photo
photo

Hi Jean-Michel

Yes, you can also use this remote control, but it's the same. You can use it to arm or disarm your alarm partition via rules (quick arming is required, I think this is a PRO function), but really only via rules. You cannot use this device as a user. Only keyboards with numbers like Popp or Zipato keyboard can be used as users.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file