This object is in archive! 

Generic 433 receiver?

Claes Wedin shared this question 9 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

Zipabox Duo: Firmware 0.9.999.2

I have on/off receivers 433 MHz and the are "Nexa-compatible" (Jula Anslut)...

Which is the most "generic" simple receiver of all the listed devices?

I tried Nexa 1000 it blinks when the add device procedure starts, but then hangs after Device added... Please wait...

The web site also often hangs on Synchronization (although I have 100Mbit fiber)

TIA

Claes

Replies (2)

photo

Hi,

Your guess Nexa LMCR-1000 is no too bad. Nexa / Chacon all use the CoCo protocol. So if a Nexa device is not supported start looking at Chacon or Coco.

However I think that you have a problem with your box. maybe the firmware is not OK but the behaviour you describe is not OK. After Device added and saved you should see a popup synchroniziing.

Synchronizing depend on the number of devices but i have some 30 devices and the process is finished within 15 seconds or so.

Maybe you should contact support at http://support.zipato.com and create a ticket.

photo

Thanks John,

I have only 2 devices added far... So the sync should be fast but sometimes it hangs... I shall continue trying when I come back (leaving for Spain at 6:35 tomorrow morning)...

Regarding the ANLUT devices: I learned how to empty the memory (they have only 2 I think) although it was not described. Enter Learn mode and then press the button one more time!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file