433 MHz remote as input

Pontus Bredin shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Hi!

I'd like to be able to use a Nexa remote control (PBT-707) as an input signal. That way I wouldn't have to use my mobile to control the lights in my home.

Is this possible?

If possible, how do I teach my Zipato Duo about my remote control and the different buttons on the remote?

I would also like to be able to use this inputs in rules.

Best regards,

/Pontus

Replies (3)

photo

You can ask Zipato to add the device in the list (That should not be too difficult). In the meantime you can try it with a diffent brand remote control that supports the CoCo protocol, like Chacon, Coco, Intertechno. Try for instance the intertechno itt-1500.

photo

Hi!

Thank's for the answers.

I've tried every remote in the list but I can't get my Zipato Duo to recognice the Nexa PBT-707 (I understand that it's not supported as of now)

If it can help you add support for different devices I'd like to send you a box filled with the devices, available in stores here in Sweden, that I and perhaps many others like to use. It would be remotes and different sensors. It seams that it's mostly input devices that's the problem.

You can keep them and don't want any money, just that you add support for the devices if there's no technical problems that prevent you from doing so.

Once I can get all input devices working I think that Zipat Duo will be the best gadget I've bought in years, and I buy a lot of gadgets.

Best regards,

/Pontus

photo

Hi Pontus,

Please open a ticket at support.zipato.com with your registered e-mail, that device should be recognized.

And thank you for the generous offer - we already support much of the Nexa range and get samples from our Swedish distributor as users request support for them.

--

Thanks,

Tom

Leave a Comment

Attach a file