This object is in archive! 

433mhz plugs not working.

niklas shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

I have an issue with my zipatobox duo with 433mhz module. When I try to add my Nexa or Coco plugs, they seem to connect in the wizard so i can name them, but there is no "endpoints" under device manager and they are not togglable when i press the device icon. I have tried Nexa PBR-2300 and Coco AC-1000, and i have erased the memory between every test as well.

I have tried to restore to factory settings, and also tried the beta version, the official version, and the previous version with the same results.

I have just bought this box and i have no Z-wave products to try with. I appreciate any help I could get, I am a complete noob at this and I have not spent any time at all with the control center. Feel free to comment for more details.

Niklas

Replies (12)

photo

All my 433 devices are unreachable aswell, maybe theres something going on at Zipato, stopped working today, but have been working for months before that

photo

Hmm, really bad timing since i just bought this thing today. we'll see if someone gets here with a solution.

photo

All my 433 devices are unreachable aswell, maybe theres something going on at Zipato, stopped working today, but have been working for months before that

photo

I had the same problem. One solution is to use the old GUI.

But be careful, It could thereby be problems with the configuration.

When i integrating the modules, there were no problems.

When i changing the alarm partition i had problems, I had to do a factory reset.

photo

As you say, I was actually able to add and toggle the devices with the old interface. I guess there is a bug in the new one since many of us are experiencing the same issue. I will play around in the old GUI to figure out how the system works to start with, knowing my configuration could go to waste when shifting GUI later.

Thanks for your reply.

photo

No worries. You can send me your user name (zcerovski@3plus.hr) or box serial number if you would feel more secure and I will put the FW on your box that should fix this. Only it will have to wait till Monday

photo

I have kind of same problem. When I add at NEXA EYCR2300 I get "No endpoints".

What to do?

photo

I have kind of same problem. When I add at NEXA EYCR2300 I get "No endpoints".

What to do?

photo

You could try using the old GUI. It's in the top menu. Try adding a similar device. This worked for me, also they updated my Box remotely but I havent had the opportunity to try it out just yet. Send an email to zcerovski@3plus.hr with your issue, he will help you out.

photo

I have same problem, my nexa pbr-2300 is not working.

It there any FW update to fix this?

my email is per.ohman@gmail.com

photo

Just upgrade to latest beta release 8k

photo

I have the same problems since the new firmware. Prior to the 8a release I added exactly the same type of COCO devices and these are still working perfectly but I can't add any new AC-1000 coco or ACM-1000 devices.

While running the inclusion process the COCO device clicks as it has been detected but the inclusion process keep running. After 60 secs it says it has not found anything but I can see the device without endpoints.

photo

You should upgrade to the latest FW release .8k

photo

Same for me?

With local connection to???

I can't understand how a local connected box can stop working without someone changing something in the box.

And if Zipato have done that without saying anything it is realy bad.??????

photo

Now it is working with out a word from Zipato???

photo

Hi. It still doesn't work here.

Just bought the box, tries to connect the devices (Nexa PEH-1500 and PET-910) i can find them under the 433 protocol with "no endpoints" but i cannot find them under devices.... Any fix on this?

photo

Everything works fine, I am sure.

You just need to upgrade to the latest beta release, delete the device, synchronize and re-join it again.

photo

That helped... Thank you..

Replies have been locked on this page!