This object is in archive! 

Where is iPad app?

simole shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

Where is Zipato app for iPad? Everywhere is several images of tablet devices with Zipato app, but Zipato app is not availlable for iOS tablet devices. But.... There is some new Zipato touch devices availlable. So, is Zipato developing new devices instead of developing basic app features and device support?

Best Answer
photo

I agree and we're really working on fixing that. See the update here.

Replies (4)

photo

Try imperihome

photo

Yep, I know Imperihome.

I think that it's really odd thing that My Zipato is iPhone compatible but not iPad compatible...

Is iPad compatibility really so high expectation? I don't think so.

Zipato?

photo

agreed. There does need to be more Apple support. unfortunately people still use their products. ;-)

photo

I think to not have constant development of there iOs apps in general is a shame and very bad for the company.

photo

especially if they hope to gain traction is the american market.

photo

I agree and we're really working on fixing that. See the update here.

photo

Any news, Zipato?

photo

Small update here.

photo

Will the iPad app work in landscape mode? I'd love to have an in wall iPad, always on, running the Zipato app in landscape. I guess if it can't be landscape, any iPad native app would do.

I have other apps that I run in landscape, so being in wall, it would just be easier.

photo

Yes, of course. The app is built from ground up with iOS' UI adaptability in mind. So for example you can have it side-by-side with another app on newer iPads that support split-screen multitasking and when you make it really narrow it will automatically switch to iPhone layout. Also on 5.5" iPhones when you go to landscape it will switch to iPad layout.

Replies have been locked on this page!