This object is in archive! 

Can't Activate Intruder Alarm security partition in Armed Home mode from Zipato Control Center Rule

Olivier Blain shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hello,

I'm not able to automatically activate the Intruder Alarm partition in Armed Home Mode using a Zipato Control Center Rule

I defined a Rule based on a schedule which is locking the front Door and Activating the Intruder Alarm partition in Arm Home Mode at Midnight. The scheduler is working fine as it is triggering the door to look. However, it seems to be a user or privileges issue with activating the alarm in Arm Home mode. I would have imagine the Master User is used while running commands from Web Control Center defined rules. In this case, I can see from the logs that no user/privilege is passed in the rule command.

See attached the Rule which is really basic and the Security log I get from Intrude Security alarm partition.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Olivier

Replies (5)

photo

Does someone ever experiment the same issue? Is this a known issue or does someone knows how to overcome it?

thanks

Olivier

photo

At least you seem to have a system that is up n running. I am fighting to get my system up now and running into problems. Any chance you can briefly help on how to think when setting it up, Alarms/Zones How and where to install the different sensors: motion, smoke, magnets (doors) etc. All guides I have found are all incomplete.

photo

Smart rule you have created. This is a perfect example of guides Zipato doesnt bother to show. Would be so simple. Sorry but I dont have an answer to your question. Would love to see it work as I would use the same rule.

photo

Have you enablet quick arm in the alarm options?

photo

Hello Attila,

No its not checked. I'll give a try and let you know...

thanks.

Olivier

Leave a Comment

Attach a file