This object is in archive! 

Big problem with a FGR221 - ver. 2.1

Alberto Parma shared this problem 11 years ago
Not a Problem

Hi to all,

I have a big problem with a Fibaro Roller shutter FGR221 - ver. 2.1

I can't do an autotune to make sure that the percentages are correct.

In fact, after the inclusion in the system, does not double cycle of ascent and descent, so if I bring the shutter to 50% does not match the 50% real.

I have tried in various ways but I did not succeed.

I have 4 modules installed on roller blinds.

Thanks to all

Replies (5)

photo

Does 0% or 100% work perfectly ?

The Fibaro modules do not work properly with engines with electronic stops. So you can not use % but only use Open/Close.

photo

DaBoss wrote:

Does 0% or 100% work perfectly ?

The Fibaro modules do not work properly with engines with electronic stops. So you can not use % but only use Open/Close.

yes, when is 0% is open and when is 100% is closed...

photo

When you put 50% in value does the blinds stop a the same position every times or stop at different position ?

photo

DaBoss wrote:

When you put 50% in value does the blinds stop a the same position every times or stop at different position ?
always stops at the same position ...

photo

Milan Gulis wrote:

Hello

We are using FGR-221 in our lab on actual roller blinds and it is working perfectly.

Your problem is probably related to your roller shutter motor ( check if it is compatible with FGR-221). They usually have options to set start and end position, but for that you should look in instruction manual. Also check in your Fibaro FGR-221 configuration that parameter "Turn off shutter positiioning" is set to "Turn On positioning".

where I can see if the motor is compatible with the FGR-221?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file