This object is in archive! 

Coco problems after update to firmware 0.9.989

Theo van den Dolder shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

I am having problems with 3 of my coco devices after the firmware update.

1 x Coco AC-1000 wall socket, 1 x ACM-1000 and 1 x CoCo ACM-300 dimmer module are not responding any more.

I did a reset on the devices and included them again. They work 5 minutes and then they do not respond anymore.

Replies (7)

photo

Hi,

I have some ACM-1000 and -300 devices and have no problems. I think the best way for you is to make a ticket at support.zipato.com. They will solve your problem.

photo

John Rabbit wrote:

Hi,

I have some ACM-1000 and -300 devices and have no problems. I think the best way for you is to make a ticket at support.zipato.com. They will solve your problem.

Thanks for the tip!

photo

Zipato installed a fix on my zipabox:

"I have updated your box with a possible fix for this bug. Please remove one of your device and try to do what you did that broke the device and see if it will break again. Then report back"

Results of my test: fix ok!

photo

hi i have a rf 433 mhz module, and included an acm`1000 switch and a doorsensor amst 606 doorsensor, the dont work with a rules i have made.

only when i made a binding when i push the button on the acm 1000 and open the sensor there is a connection but the light turn on every time i open the door and i dont want the light turn on during the day.

hope zipato fix this problem soon becaurse i am not confident on this issue

photo

Laurens Schattenkerk wrote:

hi i have a rf 433 mhz module, and included an acm`1000 switch and a doorsensor amst 606 doorsensor, the dont work with a rules i have made.

only when i made a binding when i push the button on the acm 1000 and open the sensor there is a connection but the light turn on every time i open the door and i dont want the light turn on during the day.

I also have problems with rules, it seems as if rules are not properly synchronized. I have created a ticket.

photo

Laurens Schattenkerk wrote:

Problems with the rules were resolved yesterday. Do you still have problems?

Maybe you could share a picture of the rule here?

photo

hi the problem is fixed with the coco modules the work fine now with the rules thanks zipato

Leave a Comment

Attach a file