This object is in archive! 

Esic WT450H

Manuel shared this question 10 years ago
Answered

Hi, I have just got my Zipato Box and I am moving my sensors from my Tellstick to it but got some problem with Esic thermometer WT450H, is there anyone who knows if it is possible to move such to Zipato?

Thanks.

Replies (14)

photo

These all work in the same way:

Esic Temperature Sensor/Hygrometer WT450H 433.92Mhz

http://www.clasohlson.com/uk/Temperature-Sensor-Hygrometer/36-1797

UPM thermometer is WS334 and Sauna thermometer is WT1454

Sääasema langaton+saunalähetin 49-2241

http://www.motonet.fi/fi/tuote/492241/Saaasema-langatonsaunalahetin

----------

http://elektronikforumet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41394

http://ala-paavola.fi/jaakko/doku.php?id=wt450h

photo

MS Fin,

I appreciate your reply and the interesting links, but (correct me if I am wrong) it does not answer the question does it? =)

I too would like to use my Esic WT450H temp/hygro sensors with the Zipabox Duo. Appreaciate any input!

/BB

photo

Me too. Any news on this?

photo

Would like to know if anyone have been able to use this? And official support would be nice as this seems to be the cheapest thermo/hygro sensor available.

photo

Hi there, is there any news on this, would be gr8 if it worked with Zipato.

BR

Pelle

photo

I have also 6pcs of these ESIC sensors, just bought 6pcs more today.

Zipato team is it possible to support these sensors or should I still keep my Telldus Live parallel?

I have earlier asked about "Viking" sensors "fineoffset" protocol and these ESIC sensors use Mandolin protocol.

Those I have as room temperature sensors.

You can get Humidity & Temperature & battery status from these ESIC sensors and those are low price sensors. Also it has the sensor in a wire, so easy to measure tank, temperatures, evaporator temperatures etc..

photo

Is there any update on these sensors?

The sensors work very well with Telldus but the Telldus controller is somewhat lacking...

photo

Dear All,

Support for this device will be released with the new beta version of firmware.

However, if anyone of You would like to have support before we release new firmware just open a ticket on our support site. (be sure to leave Serial number)

Best regards,

Pero Zovkic

photo

How do I add an Device?

I have downloaded the latest Beta version

photo

Just try many times, for me it was included after trying many times.

I cannot easily use it in rules, though. Quite often I get too high readings. Like suddenly over 100 deg C in one sample, then back to normal for the next 200 samples.

photo

To add a device you should not have any problems (maybe if you have Zipabox Duo, I will have to investigate that).

You just choose the house number/channel you like. Leave the device in peace for a minute. Start inclusion and press the right button on the behind few times to trigger message sending. Each time the message is sent, the device blinks.

As for crazy readings, I made a kind of fix for that. It might work, but is not yet officially released. If you ask the support for that fix, they might put it on your box. No need to re-add a device.

photo

Hello

I have this temperature Esic WT450H and i added in controlcenter but i cant figure out why its not any degrees? its added but nothing happends... is it compatible With zipato?

photo

I have over 10pcs of ESIC WT450H and several neighbours have those as well.

I need to know what House & channel code is registered to Zipabox as otherwise I do not know where it is located and is it mine or neighbours. That info can be seen at Telldus API, as those are logged also to my Telldus Live but I do not know which I connected to Zipabox.

Also those which I manged to connect to Zipabox are giving strange values, please check the picture attached.

photo

Hi, do you still have a Zipabox and ESIC WT450H?

photo

No, I do not have Zipabox and I do not have any 433Mhz products anymore.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file